New Member from Okeechobee

Started by Small Water Charters, July 27, 2022, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Water Charters

Just joined the fun.  Looking forward to meeting some folks from the rest of the world.  Check out our YouTube channel.  We guide and fish all over central and south Florida

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Small Water Charters on July 27, 2022, 06:54:27 PM
Just joined the fun.  Looking forward to meeting some folks from the rest of the world.  Check out our YouTube channel.  We guide and fish all over central and south Florida
Welcome to UB!

Donald Garner

Small Waters Charters,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

big g

Welcome to the site.  Glad your here to share some up to date insights.  Lots of guys fish South Florida Waters.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

FD

Quote from: Small Water Charters on July 27, 2022, 06:54:27 PM
Welcome.  Thanks for coming over from the AE youtube community and checking us out.  You are going to like it here.

Sent from the very edge of civilization...where I belong

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

topdsm0138

Welcome to UB!

Sent from undisclosed location. -Tiller Mafia

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the UB family! Pull up a chair and make yourself right at home. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

If you need a hand with anything don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member and we will get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire