Monster Fishing Tackle $40 Gift Card Giveaway (25 Feb)

Started by Mike Cork, February 20, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hubcap91

Quote from: jfergus7 on February 25, 2018, 10:38:35 PM
Right so do I have to enter a second time

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Are you a paid Charter member? Yes you do have to enter twice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jfergus7

analfisherman

Quote from: jfergus7 on February 25, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
Paid last week

Just send in a second entry.....remind Mike of you just becoming a Charter Member.....future state in body after 'screen name' your a Charter Member.......AND MY UNDERSTANDING IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO PHYSICALLY MAKE TWO ENTRIES...JUST NOTE THE CM standing in the one entry.

Some folks do a double entry with the idea of ....'spreading out' their numbers drawn.

Mike or LIP or SMALLIE......could you please clarify if my instructions are accurate......double entry for CMs application.

OH and  jfergus7.......WELCOME TO THE 'DARK SIDE'!  8)
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

hubcap91

Quote from: jfergus7 on February 25, 2018, 10:45:10 PM
Paid last week

Just enter again. You don't show up as a charter member on your profile though so you might want to let Mike know. I had a similar issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jfergus7

SteveTX

Quote from: analfisherman on February 25, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
AND MY UNDERSTANDING IS YOU DON'T HAVE TO PHYSICALLY MAKE TWO ENTRIES...JUST NOTE THE CM standing in the one entry.

I believe this is incorrect unless I am misunderstanding ya which is entirely possible. Read what I pulled from Mikes original post.
Quote from: Mike Cork on February 20, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.
The way I read it Mike uses each email as a entry. So if you put both your entries in one email you will only be counted as one entry by the program.

I think I recall this coming up in the past and it was determined separate emails for each entry but I wouldn't count on my memory.

Lipripper

The way I understand it is you need to send in two emails so then your will get two numbers . One email you have to put that you are a charter member in the body. Mike couldn't remember all the charter members name so he needs us to put it in one of the emails.   ;D It don't take long to copy and paste the information into the second one. I will search for that post where Mike said to send in two emails. It's around here somewhere.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Blacknredflake

Quote from: Lipripper on February 26, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
The way I understand it is you need to send in two emails so then your will get two numbers . One email you have to put that you are a charter member in the body. Mike couldn't remember all the charter members name so he needs us to put it in one of the emails.   ;D It don't take long to copy and paste the information into the second one. I will search for that post where Mike said to send in two emails. It's around here somewhere.  lo lo
Thats what I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

analfisherman

Please submit two entries, in the second entry please state "CM Entry". Every email entry I get gets a separate number and then I use a basic random number generator to give me a winner. Then I go back through the email folder to find the winner. So in order to get assigned two possible numbers you need to physically enter twice.

THANKS MIKE!!! ~c~
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

basss

Quote from: Lipripper on February 26, 2018, 07:20:10 AM
I will search for that post where Mike said to send in two emails. It's around here somewhere.

I vote this for a sticky ... if it isn't already.  I had the same question when I first became a charter member.
1995 Gheenoe Highsider
2018 12' Bote HD Paddleboard

Lipripper

Quote from: basss on February 27, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
I vote this for a sticky ... if it isn't already.  I had the same question when I first became a charter member.
We could potbelly make that happen.

Lipripper

Quote from: basss on February 27, 2018, 08:52:20 AM
OK I just put it and made it a sticky. ;D

basss

Quote from: Lipripper on February 27, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
OK I just put it and made it a sticky. ;D

Thank you sir, I'm sure that will help new charter members.
1995 Gheenoe Highsider

Mike Cork

Thank you everyone for spending some time on Monster Fishing Tackle's website. Please always give them first shot at filling your tackle or equipment needs. They're prices are competitive and they will provide you the best customer service I've ever seen. I live in Louisiana and everything I've ever ordered from them was at my door step in two days. Best shipping I've ever seen.

Anyway to the winner.. Congratulations :toot:

Scottrowell

Send me a solid email address and your mailing address and I'll get things rolling.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Blacknredflake

Congrats!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

BITE THE DAMN WORM!

SteveTX

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

jfergus7

basss

Congrats, time to splurge on something you wouldn't normally get ... or whatever you want.
1995 Gheenoe Highsider

scottrowell

Thank you Monster Fishing Tackle and Ultimate Bass! Thanks Mike and everyone else that makes these drawings possible. I have no idea what I will order but it will be good!

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: scottrowell on February 27, 2018, 09:54:34 PM
Thank you Monster Fishing Tackle and Ultimate Bass! Thanks Mike and everyone else that makes these drawings possible. I have no idea what I will order but it will be good!

Pics or it didn't happen.  ;) ~shade
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

mygreenihc

Congratulations Scottrowell.  I am sure that you can find something....

Brad

SteveTX

If you need some help with ideas. Them Pit Bull Cutters are sweet.

scottrowell

I found a few items that my grandson and I might be able to entice a couple of fish with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk