Welcome to Ultimate Bass

Started by Mike Cork, March 03, 2010, 10:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Thank you for choosing Ultimate Bass as a place for your club to hang out. You can post tournament results, upload spread sheets, post pictures and use the forum to get information out to your members.

If you need any help navigating the site or have any questions don't hesitate to ask. You can send me a message, contact BassBuff (community diplomat) or Nitroman1 your club moderator.

Also be sure to check out the rest of the forum, there is a ton of great information and some great folks to answer any fishing or boating related questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Ultimate Bass

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Nitroman1

Thanks Mike. Ultimate Bass rocks!   ~c~
Approved Ultimate Bass Guide

Donald Garner

Nitroman1

Welcome to Ultimate Bass.

We're glad your here and look forward to you sharing your tips and fishing
adventures.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

BassBUFF

Welcome folks! I hope you enjoy your club forum!! If you have any questions please let me, or any of the Staff, know and we'll get you an answer.

Once again, welcome to UB and thanks for choosing us to host your forum! ;D

Camden

Welcome aboard and thanks for choosing UB. like they have said ask anyone for anything and we'll do our best.

larrylargemouth

Welcome aboard Middle River Bass anglers! ~c~ Best of Luck to a safe and productive year. ;D