SUE (Bob's wife)

Started by RoyB, March 28, 2005, 08:20:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyB

I was just informed that Sue passed away this morning.  Bob is trying to make all the arraingements at this time.  Keep Bob and his family in your prayers

MotherNature

You are in our prayers and our hearts.......

:{_

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Mike Cork

The world has lost and incredible woman but now she is pain free and able to watch of you and yours..... you and your family are in our prayer.

Please Lord, give Bob and his family the strength to endure the trying times --- Amen

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Mike Noble

Bob, you and your family are in my heart.  Losing loved ones is the most difficult thing there is.  I pray that you will be carried through this by the love of friends and family, and the knowledge that Sue is always in your heart.  Bless you in these trying times.
Life is a B........each!

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - e-reader

TREATING LIFE FAIRLY - paperback

Ask me about PROTANDIM

Rickoos

Bob,

Merila & myself are sitting here with a sad heart and tears in our eyes. We are praying that God will give you the strengh to over come this hardship and understand that Sue is in a much better place now.
Merila was saying that maybe sue was holding on long enough for you to be able to say good-bye and let her drift on out into heaven and join all the others angels there.
We wish for you the peace and love that Sue has shared so much with everyone else.
May God Bless and Keep you my friend, you are in our hearts and prayers,,,,,

Ricky & Merila Ingram
sponsors:
American Bass Angler Pro Staff, R & M Tackle, K & M Custom Rods, Secret Weapon Lures,Vicious Fishing Tournament Team, Driftwood Lures,  Fish Hedz/Save Phace,

Ron Fogelson

Bob,,,

You are in our thoughts & prayers....... we are so sorry.

Ron, Danielle, Damon & Aarian