Hello everyone

Started by Blue1959, February 23, 2023, 09:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue1959

Hello, I am new to the forum. I am 64 years old and have been bass fishing for most of my life. Mostly pond hopping with jon boats etc, also a lot of bank fishing. I recently bought my first bass boat, a 2002 pro team 175 xt. It has a 70 lb trolling motor, a 50 hp mercury. Humminbird helix 10 and helix 9.  The boat looks really good for 20 years old and everything works as it should.  Really hope to get some years out of this boat. BTW, my user name comes from the name my grandkids use for me, Blue. Before I forget,I am from north central Mississippi, married with lots of kids and grandkids!

Donald Garner

Blue1959

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~  When you get the chance post some pictures of that Tracker Pro Team 175 in the UltimateBass Aluminum Bass Boat Section.

We look forward to you posting some fishing reports also from your area.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

apenland01

Smallie_Stalker

Hey there Blue. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable.

Congrats on the new ride.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and learning from your posts.

In the meantime if you need a hand with anything related to the site don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other staff member and we will do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

BassmanRudy

Welcome to UB!! Lots of Great fishing in Mississippi! I had a Tracker and really enjoyed fishing from that boat.

Looking forward to reading your reports- ponds included!
"Rudy"
I use Mister Twister Baits!
www.mistertwister.com