New user from Canada

Started by Apoc81, August 11, 2023, 08:27:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apoc81

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been fishing since I could walk, tournament fishing since I was 15. I fish everything from trout and  Atlantic salmon to Marlin and Tuna when I have the time and money.

I also owned a charter service with 5 center console boats along canada's southern east coast for 18 years, but sold it (everything except my Regulator 31, which is my saltwater boat) in 2019 to retire and move to the great lakes.

Today, I'm semi retired at 42 years, and live on 80 acres near Lake Erie, on the Niagara River where I spend my days fishing and hunting as much as humanly possible. My best friend of 35 years and I compete as a team around the great lakes. I currently run a 2020 Ranger z521 with a Mercury engine.

Nice to meet everyone, and thanks for having me!

Donald Garner

Apoc81

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and learning from your posts.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

topdsm0138

Welcone aboard. It's always great to see some International members.  :)
"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Eric-Maine

Quote from: Apoc81 on August 11, 2023, 08:27:02 AMHey guys, just wanted to introduce myself.

I've been fishing since I could walk, tournament fishing since I was 15. I fish everything from trout and  Atlantic salmon to Marlin and Tuna when I have the time and money.

I also owned a charter service with 5 center console boats along canada's southern east coast for 18 years, but sold it (everything except my Regulator 31, which is my saltwater boat) in 2019 to retire and move to the great lakes.

Today, I'm semi retired at 42 years, and live on 80 acres near Lake Erie, on the Niagara River where I spend my days fishing and hunting as much as humanly possible. My best friend of 35 years and I compete as a team around the great lakes. I currently run a 2020 Ranger z521 with a Mercury engine.

Nice to meet everyone, and thanks for having me!
You live in fishing Disney Land

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk