West Point

Started by jstrozier, March 08, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jstrozier

Hey all, I won't have my Legend down here for a month or two. I just moved. Anyone willing to take me out and show me a little bit of West Point?

I don't tourney fish anymore so no need to worry about that.

Any help would be appreciated.

Team OutCast

mygreenihc

Hi jstozier,

Unfortunately,  I am a ways from West Point.  I have wanted to get on that lake for many years,  but haven't made it there yet.

Maybe some one else will chime in soon that you might be able to meet up with.  There are several guys down around Atlanta and a few south of that.

How are you liking the south so far?

Brad

Lipripper

Quote from: jstrozier on March 08, 2018, 02:16:25 PM
Hey all, I won't have my Legend down here for a month or two. I just moved. Anyone willing to take me out and show me a little bit of West Point?

I don't tourney fish anymore so no need to worry about that.

Any help would be appreciated.
It's been a while since I've been to GA so not sure where that Lake is. Another member Team KaRu (Rudy) lives in Canton, GA send him a PM if that is close to where your going to be at.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

mygreenihc

West Point Lake is easy to find.  Coming down 75/85 through Atlanta, take 85 toward Montgomery just south of Atlanta, and West Point lake is just as you get to the Alabama line.  It is a Chattahoochee river impoundment.

Brad

BassHOGS

I just found this article posted on GON about West Point.  Its a long read but a good one for sure.  Hope this helps a bit.  FISH ON!!! ~flag

http://www.gon.com/fishing/west-point-bedding-bass
Chad Everett Vicious Tournament Team
Team Ardent Pro Staff
Enigma Fishing Pro Staff WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff

jstrozier

Thanks all. I love it down here. Been come here yearly my whole life. I hope to have my boat down here by the end of April.

Team OutCast