Nu Tech

Started by hughesjasonk, July 05, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hughesjasonk

Hey Bo, I saw on your site that you sell an "Umbrella Kit". Do you sell the whole Umbrella rig too or just the jigs for the rig?

merc1997

Quote from: hughesjasonk on July 05, 2016, 10:24:11 PM
Hey Bo, I saw on your site that you sell an "Umbrella Kit". Do you sell the whole Umbrella rig too or just the jigs for the rig?
the umbrella kit is just 5 jigs.  however, sometime in the future, we just might have an umbrella rig, that will perform better and be much more user friendly than what is on the market.  got to look into bending costs, other material costs, and determine if it would be sellable at the price point it would have to have.

bo
On Heaven's Lake

hughesjasonk

Quote from: merc1997 on July 06, 2016, 06:16:06 PM
the umbrella kit is just 5 jigs.  however, sometime in the future, we just might have an umbrella rig, that will perform better and be much more user friendly than what is on the market.  got to look into bending costs, other material costs, and determine if it would be sellable at the price point it would have to have.

bo
If you did that do you think that you would use titanium like the competitors?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

merc1997

Quote from: hughesjasonk on July 06, 2016, 09:21:45 PM
If you did that do you think that you would use titanium like the competitors?

i will answer that with a question.  do our SpinJig wires break??

bo
On Heaven's Lake

hughesjasonk

Quote from: merc1997 on July 06, 2016, 09:25:33 PM
i will answer that with a question.  do our SpinJig wires break??

bo
Fair enough lo lo lo. I purchase a lot of your products because they work. I'm interested to see what you come up with