Testing a new to me frog again soon,,,

Started by Capt. BassinLou, June 21, 2022, 05:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

It's been a while that I haven't tested out a new frog, and reason being, 2 reasons actually, I haven't been frog fishing much this year, and I haven't had a reason to switch frogs. But,,, situations change, and a several frogs caught my eye. I'm telling you I'm sucker for marketing.  lo lo

They have shipped already and should be arriving soon. As always, I will give you guys the low down, and provide you with my first impressions. In the next couple weeks I will be testing them at my frog playground, and we'll see if they perform as advertised. I will also have a special guest with me as a witness.  ~shade

Larry Francis

I would like to hear your opinion on the Zman Hard leg Frog. I have a thread going in the Lures section on it. I really like the floating Buzz frog option.
Molon Labe

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Larry Francis on June 21, 2022, 06:49:09 AM
I would like to hear your opinion on the Zman Hard leg Frog. I have a thread going in the Lures section on it. I really like the floating Buzz frog option.
I have been following your Zman thread Larry. I don't throw buzzing frogs much, similar to the reason you mentioned on your thread. Because they sink. I like using HB frogs because I can keep them in the strike zone longer without the frog sinking.

FlatsNBay

It's been a long time since you gave us a frog update! We want more! Can't wait to see what you are testing.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on June 21, 2022, 08:25:28 AM
It's been a long time since you gave us a frog update! We want more! Can't wait to see what you are testing.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

You'll see very soon.  ~shade

Larry Francis

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on June 21, 2022, 07:50:10 AM
I have been following your Zman thread Larry. I don't throw buzzing frogs much, similar to the reason you mentioned on your thread. Because they sink. I like using HB frogs because I can keep them in the strike zone longer without the frog sinking.

Just making sure you noticed the part in my Zman Frog thread  about this buzz frog floating ?
Molon Labe

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Larry Francis on June 23, 2022, 10:30:06 AM
Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on June 21, 2022, 07:50:10 AM

Just making sure you noticed the part in my Zman Frog thread  about this buzz frog floating ?

Yes sir, I saw that.
Btw, throwing a toad for me is similar to why you don't throw a speed worm often. Just haven't gotten into them.  :)