New to the Bass Fishing Forum - SE Florida Live Bait

Started by clgottardi, September 03, 2023, 01:07:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clgottardi

:help: Hello Forum Members!  I am new to the forum.  I live in Miami.  I am looking forward to actively contributing to this forum moving forward.

I do have a quick question.  Yeah, give it to me...  Newbie's first post and he is already asking for information.  I know, I know, but I am not asking for much.  I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY QULITY LIVE SHINERS IN THE GENERAL VICINITY OF WHERE I-95 AND HIGHWAY 27 INTERSECT IN BROWARD COUNTY.  I am going to go fishing with my son tomorrow afternoon and I only know the bait shops in Miami-Dade.  Anything that you can share with me would be much appreciated.

I will post a fishing report when I get back - either late Sunday or Monday depending on how late we get back.  Thank you all in advance and take care!

Capt. BassinLou

Hello clgottardi. Welcome to UB. Did you mean I-75 and US27? I-95 and US 27 run parallel to each other. I-75 and US 27 intersect. To answer your question. For live shiners in that area, the only 2 places I know of, is Holiday park, or BJ's Bait and Tackle in Plantation. Where in the broward did you plan to fish with your son? Bank fishing or from a boat?

Donald Garner

Clgottardi
Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad your here.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Captsteve

Steve
Headed for the Lake