Preferred online dealer for Dobyns Rods?

Started by tstone, May 10, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tstone

Is there a preferred online dealer for Dobyns Rods? The closest local dealer I can find would be over a 100 mile round trip and I'm not sure how good the selection is anyway so I'd rather just have it shipped to my door. Who is the go to dealer for ordering online?
-Tommy

zippyduck

Try out our sponsor. Monster tackle. Tap on the icon above Dobyns. Very fast shipping and reliable.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Gary Dobyns

We have a number of GREAT stocking on-line dealers. I can't start naming them as my cell phone might blow up. I can't win this battle :)  If a dealer doesn't have a rod of your choice, they'll simply have us dropship one immediately. THX!!

Captsteve

Quote from: Gary Dobyns on May 10, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
We have a number of GREAT stocking on-line dealers. I can't start naming them as my cell phone might blow up. I can't win this battle :)  If a dealer doesn't have a rod of your choice, they'll simply have us dropship one immediately. THX!!
Just told my local Gander outdoors that they should start carrying your rods.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Gary Dobyns

Quote from: Captsteve on May 10, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
Just told my local Gander outdoors that they should start carrying your rods.

Thank you!!!!  Honestly, this helps far more than most realize. Thanks again!!!!

Captsteve

your welcome

Steve
Headed for the Lake

kingmotorboat

I have one online retailer I buy them from that has been absolutely amazing. Now as far as locals there isn't one shop that sells them here as hard as I've tried to hit them upside the head with them. So I usually blind order my dobyns and not once have I had even close to a disappointment

loomisguy

American Legacy for all things Dobyns and Loomis/Shimano.