Reservoir Anglers of Maryland Now Accepting Boaters

Started by clarker2000, October 28, 2013, 02:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarker2000

Reservoir Anglers of Maryland Now Accepting Boaters!!!   

RAM is now accepting boaters only for the 2014 season.  RAM fishes 8 tournaments a year on various electric only reservoirs in Maryland.  We are searching for dedicated individuals that can attend the vast majority if not all of the tournaments.  If you are looking for a fun, competitive club then please contact me.   Our dues are $100 for the year tin which 100% of that goes to paying out the top Angler of the Year and top Co-Angler of the Year along with the next two spots.  Each tournament is $20 per man in which 100% of that gets paid out that day.   We hold one preseason meeting in February and an occassional happy hour or two and thats it!!

Contact me for details.
Thanks,
Chris
Owner/Sales/Installer at www.Reservoirboatworks.com

emazing

To those who are interested,
I responded to a similar opening 4 years ago and I cannot be happier with my decision. Joining RAM has been a great experience. I have built many long last friendships with great guys who enjoy fishing and sharing a few laughs. The best thing about the club is the comradery. Yes we are competitive and yes you can win a few bucks to pay for gas and a bag of worms here and there but it is the comradery that brings me back year after year. At the end of each tourney we share tips and techniques a beer or 2 and that has helped everyone become a better fisherman. If you love fishing and enjoy the local waters, want to experience tournament fishing and some good fish stories contact Chris. You will not be disappointed in your decision.
Remember: Set the Hook

BassthumbJE

clarker2000

Creel Limit Zero

It is a great club all, I highly recommend it.  Get an opportunity to share tips and ideas with some of the best reservoir fishermen in Maryland.  We do not open this up very often, as we like to keep the group small and fun.  Here's a sampling of what a few of our members caught this year on the reservoirs...   ~c~ ~c~

Gino3109

If that doesn't sell them Creel, I don't know what will!!  I joined several years ago guys, great club, even better group of guys.  I've learned so much and had an awesome time doing so.  Perfect combo of competitive fishing, sharing ideas and most importantly having fun.  Contact Clarker, you won't regret it!

clarker2000

Thanks guys!!!  Nice picture display Creel!!!!   That is just a small sampling of a few of our big fish.   Guys that are looking to buy a boat please check out the classified section here on UB.  There is a nice rig for sale.   

clarker2000

clarker2000

We have filled the 3 open boater spots and now looking for one final Co-Angler to join.   Contact me for details.  Thanks. 

hehring122

clarker2000

Wanted to thank UB for this forum as we have filled all available spots for the 2014 season. 

Keep an eye out for my late fall post to accept members for 2015. 

TheBassWhisperer

Just came across this. I have a great interest in the club. Please feel free to reach out to me if anything comes up. I will try and reach out next year early but feel free to put me on a list. Thanks Jonathan

clarker2000

Bass Whisper, hit me up on a PM for your contact details.  Right now we are full for the season but its never to early to start getting names for next year.  Thanks

TheBassWhisperer

Sounds good I sent it. did you get it? I am having trouble with PM for some reason.