Started by FairyWandCole, January 05, 2014, 07:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FairyWandCole

heubeaux is trolling, its way to cold outside for shorts

<Captain Obvious

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]
See you on the water.. RF

heauxbeaux

The only obvious thing Captain is your trying to make yourself out to be something your not.  I'll let you guess what that is.

Russ199A

Thank goodness public schools are back in session tomorrow. All that down time has the kiddies play'n on the puter too much.   ~b~
2014, 2016 & 2017 TCTC AOY - With a little help from the man upstairs!

HogWild

Quote from: Russ199A on January 06, 2014, 01:15:44 PM
I thought the same thing about the Cypress pic a few days ago.  :ass  's

~roflmao  ~beer~ ~beer~

stevenflanagan

Man all you guys get your panties in a wad..... though a bunch of inbreeds would have something better to do ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

Wacky Rig Sinkos in 35ft water.....Lights OUT

FairyWandCole

heabeaux, I will give you a green ribbon for that troll attempt.   :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

BTW, I don't know what place a green ribbon is.  You probably will know though.

james john

Quote from: stevenflanagan on January 06, 2014, 07:08:10 PM
Man all you guys get your panties in a wad..... though a bunch of inbreeds would have something better to do ~b~ ~b~ ~b~

Its not good to talk bout yall selves. I c yall were the only one making up fishing reports. Besides if Cork aint catching them on Cross right now..... I dont think daddys money is either  ~roflmao ~roflmao
Ranger Boat

S3 Powersports Fab Guy

heauxbeaux

Inbreeds. Bwahahahaha. He made a funny.  Now on a serious note. Why lie about where you went and caught fish.  It would be one thing to not post pics but to post pics and still trying to stay with a lie will get you nowhere.  Glad y'all had fun and caught fish but just be honest. 

FairyWandCole

Quote from: james john on January 06, 2014, 07:10:47 PM
Its not good to talk bout yall selves. I c yall were the only one making up fishing reports. Besides if Cork aint catching them on Cross right now..... I dont think daddys money is either  ~roflmao ~roflmao

rah rah shish koom bah
if cork can't do it, no one can....

FairyWandCole

I am Almost out of Grandpa's cough medicine and the game is about to start.  Ya'll have fun, I know I did...

Rolex - $9,000
Apple Computer - $1,250
Reserve Bourbon - $50

Trolling UB - PRICELESS

heauxbeaux

WOW.  Three things that you didn't buy.

stevenflanagan

why does it matter who bought it?????

heauxbeaux

Easy to brag about something one didn't earn nor buy.

andy52887

Man it must be nice to brag about something your DADDY gave you for Christmas.So did you ask to borrow some money from him to come join us at Black Lake Saturday or are you limited out on your allowance.
Stanley Field Staff (www.fishstanley.com)

stevenflanagan

Cole cummings and i just got off cross lake caught this baby..... mom has the grease getting hot

stevenflanagan

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

andy52887

Now why didn't you post that picture first.That is definitely more believable then the first picture for being on cross.

Still not Cross but at least you look like a little pro staffer with your cool necklace.
Stanley Field Staff (www.fishstanley.com)

stevenflanagan

"little pro staffer" ~roflmao ~roflmao ~roflmao

thats a good one.... did you think of that by yourself? or did you consult with your cousin, i mean wife, whatever you call her :-* :-*

stevenflanagan

must of been picked on in high school........TROLL

Bobby Saffel

Guys, calm down. Everybody knows that's the calumet stacks, but what I want to know is what kind of zoom does that camera have? Calumet is at least 50 miles from where that picture was taken.  ~shade

stevenflanagan

bobby,

its a background optical zoom 1000 cork aproved. nice little camera ~roflmao

Bobby Saffel

Gotta get me one of those

stevenflanagan

absolutely!!

by the way its actually 52 miles away.

FairyWandCole

Quote from: Bobby Saffel on January 06, 2014, 07:57:12 PM
Guys, calm down. Everybody knows that's the calumet stacks, but what I want to know is what kind of zoom does that camera have? Calumet is at least 50 miles from where that picture was taken.  ~shade

Nikon,  it's the only way to go.  Look at the lens on that thing. 

Before anyone asks, yes I changed shirts because my belly looked big in my other shirt.

james john

If u gonna post pics of me, Go ahead by all means put post the whole pic if u do. Thanks

Even when I take photos with my so who will actually know the value of a dollar, Unlike some. They ain't that great. The crazy hair is from actually working 60hr weeks and going straight to lake.  U butt buddies have a good night keeping each other warm with ur stories
Ranger Boat

S3 Powersports Fab Guy