UB SECOND SUPER BOWL WAGER PARTY

Started by bobski, January 24, 2016, 09:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Quote from: ryan1995 on February 08, 2016, 08:03:56 AM
Oh and btw, since the lead jigs I wagered wlare banned in your state, do you want me to send something else? Ive got a wall full of brand new soft plastics.

I don't live in these states but try to follow what's happening as it could spread. But I believe it's only illegal to sell lead. I very well could be wrong but I think it can still be used just not bought or sold.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

ryan1995

Quote from: Mike Cork on February 08, 2016, 08:14:56 AM
I don't live in these states but try to follow what's happening as it could spread. But I believe it's only illegal to sell lead. I very well could be wrong but I think it can still be used just not bought or sold.

Sorry Mike, I meant that for the winner. The winner lives in NH, which I believe has banned the use of lead lures under 1 oz.
Member of the LSCR club

TexasBass70

Congrats on the win

Now we need to know where to send your winnings, PM me & i'll get mine headed your way

Mike Cork

Quote from: Ljkp1155 on February 07, 2016, 10:25:42 PM
Thanks for letting me root for the Broncos my address is
LJKP 5 river view rd Newport NH 03773.

Address was given  :-*

Ryan I understood your direction. I guess my post was a question as I also have a lead wager. I didn't realize it's illegal to use these products. I thought as part of a "grandfather clause" you just couldn't buy or sell it anymore, but could use anything owned. Maybe our winner can let us know further?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

ryan1995

Ok, I gotcha Mike. Hopefully the winner will reply and help us sort this out.
Member of the LSCR club

Princeton_Man

Congratulations ljkp1155! I'll have my wager on the way soon. You may need to get a bigger mailbox. BTW, Welcome aboard!  ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Ljkp1155 on February 07, 2016, 10:25:42 PM
Thanks for letting me root for the Broncos my address is
LJKP 5 river view rd Newport NH 03773.

Congrats!  ~c~  Nice to have you with us btw.

Since you like winning stuff we have a New Member's Contest and Weekly Contests if you are interested.  :)

I'll get my stuff in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm in MA and as I'm sure you know we are having a bit of a snowstorm at the moment.............. ~shade
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

TexasBass70

Sorry Mike, I flat out missed the address post.... I'll get my wager headed that way

Polaris425

I'll get him a custom crank on the way.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Ljkp1155

Thank you all for the congratulations it was fun rooting for the Broncos   Even though my husband lives on this site I joined to bet against him on the super bowl. Lol.  Since in NH we can't use lead I would like all who wagered lead jigs to please donate them to your local veterans or youth fishing group. 
Thanks again
Ljkp
5 River View Rd
Newport NH 03773

DonM

I put my favorite baits in the mail today.  Watermelon Red Flukes.  If you can't catch a fish on them, you are not holding your mouth right!  Congratulations!
DonM
DonM

jonboy

Mailed mine out this morning. I didnt see the "Lead" issue till now. Sorry. Sometimes a little procrastination is a good thing I guess. I will find something else to send you that you can actually use.
The only thing more depressing than not catching fish is not being able to go

Polaris425

Custom Painted RC2.5 Crankbait is on the way!
Fishin' Alabama

MissouriFishin

I hope no one minds if it takes me a few more days to get mine in the mail. It's a SK KVD 1.5 chart black back, one of my favorite kinds of lure. I have had a week from hell though and am moving kind of slow because of it.

Bass 24 7

Shipped on the 9th, one Xcaliber100 craw squarebill it is one of my favorites to throw around rock/riprap, Congrats again.

cojab

Bill Lewis Rat L Trap enroute.  Enjoy!
TTK has spoken.

Smallie_Stalker

I apologize that mine hasn't gone out yet. It is still sitting on my desk all ready to go. I promise I will get it out by the weekend.

Bigwrench

Mine also hasn't gone yet , been sick as a dog but will this weekend for sure ! Congratulations again !
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

Smallie_Stalker

Okay, finally got mine sent out today. Thanks for being so patient. I Sent it certified mail. The tracking number is 7015 1730 0002 2482 3661. Expected delivery is Tuesday February 16.

JKarbo214

I forgot all about this but will get a Spro Crankbait out in the mail for you early next week.  Congrats!!!

FlatsNBay

Package is on the away! Enjoy all of your great prizes!

bobski

JUST got released from rehab for broekn arm,,3 rin=bs and sprained left wrist...will send cranbait as soon as i can use right arm...CONGRADS ~c~ ~c~
best fishes,

bobski

Polaris425

Post some pictures of all the tackle once you get most of it. Will be cool to see it all together. Or piece by piece if you have the time.
Fishin' Alabama

Smallie_Stalker

Glad to see you doing better bobski.  ~c~  Still got the prayers going up for ya.

Ljkp1155

I will take a picture of all my stash/winnings when I get them all 😀So far I would like to thank Don
M, jonboy,, Princeton man, smallie stalker, warrior bates, ranger bass1,bass247 and Dyno for all the lures and tackle and also what won't show in the photo is the very generous gift cards from dr. Irv and flower John.
Go broncos