Bee Tree Park 9-23-18

Started by the_huber_show, September 24, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_huber_show

Well after a long almost 4 weeks of not being able to fish due to life getting in the way  lo  I finally got some time on the water yesterday.

Got there about 2:30pm and the temp was about 85 degrees sunny with some clouds.  Just a little bit of wind from time to time.

Started with a LH crankbait after no bites and moving up/down the bank I switched.  Then moved to texas rig with a black and blue yum worm with paddle tail.  Again up/down no bites.  Then rerigged both rods.  Moved to a chartreuse chatterbait with a grub worm with a tail trailer.  Notta!  Finally ended with a texas rigged creature bait in a oke crawl color. 

By this time it was 4:30pm and I was hot so we called it a day.

Lip break out the printer  ~b~ :surrender:
Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Lipripper

Quote from: the_huber_show on September 24, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
Well after a long almost 4 weeks of not being able to fish due to life getting in the way  lo  I finally got some time on the water yesterday.

Got there about 2:30pm and the temp was about 85 degrees sunny with some clouds.  Just a little bit of wind from time to time.

Started with a LH crankbait after no bites and moving up/down the bank I switched.  Then moved to texas rig with a black and blue yum worm with paddle tail.  Again up/down no bites.  Then rerigged both rods.  Moved to a chartreuse chatterbait with a grub worm with a tail trailer.  Notta!  Finally ended with a texas rigged creature bait in a oke crawl color. 

By this time it was 4:30pm and I was hot so we called it a day.

Lip break out the printer  ~b~ :surrender:
Your reports are sounding like my last two. Glad you got out and got yo go fishing but sorry you didn't catch anything.  :'( Don't worry I will more than likely be printing out another one with my name on it after my next trip also.  lo lo Well since you ask for it here ya go.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

the_huber_show

Forgot to upload the pic from the day

Lipripper

Quote from: the_huber_show on September 25, 2018, 09:32:03 AM
Forgot to upload the pic from the day

That's a pretty picture too bad the fish wasn't biting for you.

the_huber_show

Quote from: Lipripper on September 25, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
That's a pretty picture too bad the fish wasn't biting for you.

Thanks!  I know I wish they would have been

Lipripper

Quote from: the_huber_show on September 25, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
Thanks!  I know I wish they would have been
We will just have to keep trying till the skunk is broken.  ~bb

SteelHorseCowboy

With that kind of cloud cover a spook could be a good choice.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

the_huber_show

Quote from: SteelHorseCowboy on September 26, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
With that kind of cloud cover a spook could be a good choice.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I bought one but have yet to try it.  I need to move some stuff around to my pond bag