2006 Ultimate Bass Ralley Location

Started by DAWG, August 18, 2005, 07:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishaholic

she's all for it...she know I usually am fishing alone and she's happy to see me get to fish with someone for a change. ;D

weirdlittleman

if i can find a fishing parnter i have a extra tent someone can use
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

Kal-Kevin

you are more then welcome to join us, the more the merrier! ~c~ See if john can get off then you got a boat too! lo

Fishaholic

efranklin...I got no boat, Lip's got no boat, but we're going anyway...come on along...I'm sure someone will put us in a boat for a bit, if not, there's always the shoreline..and the socializing.

Kal-Kevin

your so right there Fish I hope that a lot of people come and join us with or with out a boat!

Come join the fun everyone new or old

Fishaholic

exactly! this is our first great opportunity to meld even further into the family!

come to the ralley and meet, interract and fish with the people you've been talking to all year long...be there or be square.

weirdlittleman

im there and so the wife                john said he may  may go have to see how his wife is doing
ed
"The past cannot be changed, but the future is still in your power!"
"Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow's dreams!"

Kal-Kevin

Way to Go Ed make it a family trip, then you get to fish as a bonus. just watch out for the ladies if they slip out shoping! ;)

Fishaholic

Kal-Kevin

my lady hates to shop and can not see seating around a bunch of fishermen and listening to fishing stories! ::) Plus she only get two weeks vacation a year and wants to go else where to spend it! ;)

Fishaholic

we just can't afford for us both to be gone, the animals need caring.

Sharon

Hey this is sounding better and better, wonder where my sleeping bag is??  can always get one of those tents that pop up in seconds from BPS..  or Bubbas  :-* Then Ill hear Pferox say, Ill meet ya in the morning,  Im staying at the motel  lo

Lipripper

Eye got a Tent that will sleep two and my lawn chair recliner eye sleep in  ~c~ ~c~ ya efranklin  come on and join in on the fun like Fish said we don't have a boat either but we are going  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Kal-Kevin

by the time were done inviting all us northers they may have to move it up to us! lo

can you see it now a row of cars and trucks heading south, they will think the yankees are coming again! :shocking: lock the doors hide the moonshine! ;)

Lipripper

Kevin we can pick that up when we stop over at DAWG's in Ky  lo lo

Kal-Kevin

he'll drop dead if we take up the whole road when we all pull up for dinner. he's fixing dinner for us all, Right! ~roflmao :roll2: ~roflmao

then we can grab the drink and head to the lake! ~c~

Lipripper

Kevin by May he might be at his new place and will have plenty of room for us all  lo lo

Kal-Kevin

so what is it up to now ed, his wife john, his wife, you, fish, creel, myself, I'm i leaving some one out? :-\  we should be a dozen before long! ~c~ Should we let Dawg know how many are coming for dinner?  lo

Lipripper

He won't mind if we just show up on his door steeps with our own plates  lo lo ;D

Kal-Kevin

great I got a package of 50 paper plates and silverwear we are set to eat at dawg restaurant! ;)

Lipripper

Maybe we ought to call DAWG up about an hour before we get there so it can be ready when we arive  lo lo

Kal-Kevin

he would probly say he not there and meet us at the corner! lo

Fishaholic

he'll probably say "by the way, here's the address to my new home" and really be giving us the address for the local soup kitchen lo

Kal-Kevin

you might be right with that one fish!  lo

Lipripper