Magnum VibraShock

Started by GotstaFish, January 13, 2007, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards

docav

world and state is hayes smallmouth. it is the state record in ky and tn. doug

GotstaFish

Congratulations Andrew  ~c~
And because of all of this crazy internet info, I'll run one more contest  ~sweat I hope there is only one answer this time  ~roflmao

Andrew

Hey wait, this is what i've already been testing. I'm on pain pills right now didnt even see what the prize was. Was just bored playing the quiz. Send it to the person in second place please cause i'm bout to order some soon anyways...
Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll - Keith Richards

AJ

lmfao ok gotstafish we be waiting

AJ

is tonite just not your night is it??

docav

GotstaFish

GotstaFish

Quote from: Andrew on January 14, 2007, 12:17:24 AM
Hey wait, this is what i've already been testing. I'm on pain pills right now didnt even see what the prize was. Was just bored playing the quiz. Send it to the person in second place please cause i'm bout to order some soon anyways...
Its gone through another trasformation  ;)

Andrew

well send it then if its diff  :roll2:

AJ

Quote from: Andrew on January 14, 2007, 12:17:24 AM

your not turning down one of gotstafishes lures ARE YOU??????

Andrew

Quote from: ho_shi on January 14, 2007, 12:23:01 AM
your not turning down one of gotstafishes lures ARE YOU??????

Already had one of those magnums but this one diff

GotstaFish

Soon to come. 3/4oz, 1oz and 1-1/2oz all with 5/0 Mustad EWG hooks  ;D These bad boys are cool  ~shade