A few caught from a creek in KY

Started by MiztaGizma, October 02, 2007, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiztaGizma

Me and a buddie hooked into a lot of little guys down at the creek this morning

No size to them but fun to catch. Had three doubles in about an hour. Caught 20 or more, and a few decent sized red-eye.

tmiller2

its always fun to catch fish i like how you took those pics
"the vibrashock?.....its like crack for fish"

Bassinkorea

Who was standing on the left.......the fish on the left of all the photos were the biggest  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

MiztaGizma

hehe,  ;D me on the left... those were just the three doubles, didn't get any pix of all the other fish we caught, but my buddy ended up catching about 5 more than me and a few that were bigger than the ones in the pix.

Lipripper

All right MiztaGizma your right it's fun catching all them fish even if they are little ones  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

silversalmon

Great catches, those little ones are always fun  ~c~

United States Air Force 1994-present

scatch1

great catch and pictures.my buddy used to catch minnows on bread balls,then we would use them for bass fishing. Still makes me crazy when i think about it.

Jdaddy

Wow, those are just a little bigger then the ones LIP caught the other day. ~roflmao lo lo :fishy :fishy :fishy :fishy :fishy

Any catch is a good catch and will beat no catch any day. :-*

MiztaGizma

lol, Lip had me beat on a few of his. I don't think there was anything much over a 1lb in the spot I was fishing, but there were a blue million of the little guys. Were heading to Stanford Lake this weekend, anyone fished it lately here in KY? Hopefully I can get a few of the larger fish this time... :)

-Shawn-