Packaging and Labeling

Started by Rebel Son, January 18, 2014, 08:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Son

So I've got two big questions.

I'd like to get bulk packaging for my baits, and I want the packaging that's made for baits, not a zip lock knock off. I believe that the bags that everyone uses are laminated bags? Does anyone know a good company to purchase bulk bait bags from?

My second question is:

Does anyone know a good company to use for labels? I want to get bulk stickers printed out for the packaging and the stickers will have to be 2 inches in length and 4 inches wide.

Thanks for everyone's time!   :)
Fishing day n' night!

jesse1378

go to bearsbaits.net and search what you just asked. i know i have read several topics on paying for plates for the labels. he carries bags now but i dont think in bulk. i bought some from lurecraft and i believe they offer bulk. as far as the stickers go i know that answer with company names are in those as well. i had all the links saved on my old computer as i wanted to do exactly what you are doing. ill try to find some stuff.

Rebel Son

Thank you so much! I have looked at lurecraft, I'm really hoping to find some packaging with wholesale pricing! I'll post updates if I find anything :)
Fishing day n' night!

DocIrv

UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret