A few Photos during the door prize give away

Started by Ron Fogelson, June 22, 2007, 11:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Fogelson

D & I forgot the dang camera  :bang however I was able to take a few with my cell phone.

Here is Mike Noble "Who drove all that way out just to hand out the gifts" and Brian Walters handing out a few.

We had right around 70 door prizes to hand out and then we picked 5 names who were called up to the Tahoe.  Those 5 names went back in the hat and the 1st one drawn got a Cinderella Rod and Reel combo, next was a rocket rod, then a BPS rod reel combo and next came a BPS Extreme Rod Reel Combo and last man standing got a $200.00 BPS gift card.

Next year the UBCS will be held in the land where Banjo music is played & where a Dad, brother, Uncle, cousin can be same guy.   lo

However I hear they passed a new law stating that when a couple gets divorced they are still brother and sister.  >:D

If you haven't guessed yet the UBCS will be held in South Louisiana where our dear Short Bus Window licker Rattle will be our host.

Hope to see you there.
Fogy

Jared LeBlue

Hey you got my good side. lo Damn goggles liked to have popped a blood vessel in my head.
Ardent Prostaff

Ron Fogelson

We sure had a great time, maybe next year the fishing will be hotter then the weather.  lo

Jared LeBlue

There is one thing for sure as long as we have it in June it's going to be hot. ;D That just makes the beer go down easier. ~beer~
Ardent Prostaff

fishforfree

Hopefully there'll be more photos................. :-\

-