FL Bass Talk (FEB 2018)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, January 31, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatsNBay

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on February 28, 2018, 06:21:53 AM
Flats that's pretty good. The shows stay there? Or do they "expire" like on Comcast's streaming where they only retain them for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They only retain about the last 5 or 6 episodes. You can't binge watch an entire series. You'd have to go to Hulu or Netflix for that.

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

FlatsNBay

A couple of observations as I watched the MLF Pros take their break. First thing is they aren't playing around. They blast back to the ramp and immediately start working on their tackle. It was all business except for 2 of the Pros. They were smack talking each other and laughing. I think every one of the Pros declined food and drinks that was offered to them by MLF. Like I said, all serious business. I was surprised that there was no blast off after the break. All the Pros idled out at once and then took off. My guess is each the boat officials gave them a countdown to go. Pretty cool to see being a huge bass fan like myself.

Deadeye

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on February 28, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
I get World Fishing Network (WFN) on Spectrum but you are right, service isn't the same as it was with Brighthouse.

-Barry-
Barry you might still be getting it as Brighthouse even though your bill says Spectrum.

Those still on the Brighthouse system still get these channels but once they convert you over or you make Any Changes you will now have Spectrum.

On of the techs I talked to said he was getting it and WFN was his favorite channel too. He said he was going to switch but now was going to wait until it was a forced move. He said it will take 1-2 years after the buyout for it all to be completed.