Closing Out Shelf Stock of Lews Reels. Never before Never again Prices

Started by Pacific NW Ron, October 20, 2014, 12:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

I'm closing out in store inventory on the Lews Reels.  I need to make room on the available space for more popular local demand reels.    Never before and Never Again will you get a Lews Reel at this price.  I will still be selling them just not stocking near as many.   I'll still be able to have them drop shipped direct to you at a discount.
If you've been thinking about a Lews reel this would be the time to buy one.  Here's what I have left on the shelf that I need to sell before the end of this month.  All Right Hand except the BB1L 5.1 Left Hand
IS2SH BB2 Inshore 7.1, LG1H Tournament Lite 6.3, LG1SH Tournament Lite 7.5, TP1H Tournament Pro 6.4, SD1H Super Duty 6.4, PS2HZ BB2 Pro 6.4, BB1 right hand  and BB1L left hand 5.1, TLL1H Team Lews Lite 6.8, LS1SMG Laser Mg 5.4, LG300 Laser Speed Spinning, LL50 Laser Lit Spinning
The only way these prices are available is by phone, indentifying yourself with your UB member screen name.   If your interested in any of these Call me at (360)755-0665 for price and purchase.  NOTE:  A post with a question to this thread will not get you an answer.  Limited to in stock reels only.  If you call and you say it's a good price I expect you to buy it, not use it for price match somewhere else, thus phone quotes only.  I have seen this happen to many times and that causes me problems.
Ron Schmidt
Valley Sports and More
360-757-8171

www.beatthebigboxboys.com
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Princeton_Man

Just got me another TP1H for an awesome price from Ron! Thanks Ron! -Jim
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Princeton_Man

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Nope, got the LG1SH Tournament Lite 7.5.  Wanted another flipping rig and that 7.5 will make life a ton easier!  ;D  But dang, at that price I wanted to get more  ~b~

Princeton_Man

Yup! Me too.... but I still have to finish paying you for my boys' rods. ~roflmao

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

Quote from: Princeton_Man on October 20, 2014, 02:37:23 PM
Yup! Me too.... but I still have to finish paying you for my boys' rods. ~roflmao

that guy will wait, I know him  ;)

Princeton_Man

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

CraigP83

Has anybody here used the LG300 Laser Speed Spinning Reel? thoughts?

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: CraigP83 on October 23, 2014, 03:27:49 PM

My wife has two of these.  They are ok but not great.  Not nearly as good as my casting reels.  If the spinning reels were my primary reels, I would probably pick something else.  But for now they will do.

Bigwrench

Quote from: CraigP83 on October 23, 2014, 03:27:49 PM
I got one of them not as good as my other Lews but for the price point it will work for as much as I use a spinning reel
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.