Mega Chomp product line, expanded!!

Started by Johnny Smith, May 31, 2016, 10:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Smith

As a fairly new company, we've been reinvesting everything in growing our product line!

Recently add to www.megachomplureco.com are a 7/16oz version of our Chubby's Bug jig and a 1/4oz version of our In-line Spinners!!

The 7/16oz Chubby's Bug is equipped with a 4/0 hook that is well suited for the larger trailers!

The 1/4oz In-line Spinner is equipped with a #4 treble hook and was built for guys, like me, who hate missing crappie and perch while throwing one of these baits!

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Polaris425

I may have to try one of those in-line spinners in the chrome blue shad. That's a good lookin bait.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Johnny Smith

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on May 31, 2016, 10:27:49 AM
I may have to try one of those in-line spinners in the chrome blue shad. That's a good lookin bait.

Thanks! I've been building a version of those for 25 years and the chrome blue has been a favorite since I went public with them!

Mike Cork

I'm going to have to try your inline spinners. With so many anglers in the south, it could be just that something different we need :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Polaris425

Just ordered me a couple of the in-line spinners..

VERY easy ordering from their website, if anyone was wondering.
Fishin' Alabama

Johnny Smith

Quote from: Mike Cork on May 31, 2016, 03:08:19 PM
I'm going to have to try your inline spinners. With so many anglers in the south, it could be just that something different we need :-*

Believe it or not, there are some pros that found me because of that lure and they are from the south  ;D I'd imagine at some point, it will be featured on "Gone Pro Fishing" by one of my pro staffers!

One of them might have even mentioned "When everyone else is throwing a Chatter Bait, I'll be killing them on this"  ~shade

Johnny Smith

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on May 31, 2016, 04:29:29 PM
Just ordered me a couple of the in-line spinners..

VERY easy ordering from their website, if anyone was wondering.

Appreciate it Jon!

I have always thought that my website had a few too many steps to make it easy but I traded a few fishing lures for it  lo kinda felt like I got what I paid for.
I do hope to have a new and improved website up and running in the next couple of weeks though (thought it would be here by now). This time, I hope I'm getting what I pay for  :surrender: ;D

Polaris425

Got my in-lines in the mail the other day. Very fast shipping. Can't wait to get on the water and try them. I'm untying a $6 war eagle spinnerbait & tying on one of these MegaChomps instead. Lol

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone6
Fishin' Alabama

Johnny Smith

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on June 05, 2016, 07:47:38 PM
Got my in-lines in the mail the other day. Very fast shipping. Can't wait to get on the water and try them. I'm untying a $6 war eagle spinnerbait & tying on one of these MegaChomps instead. Lol

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone6

Hope you get to go soon!!

Be quick on the hook set with those or they can easily end up in the gills. Between being compact and getting a reaction strike, they go deep fast!

Polaris425

Quote from: Johnny Smith on June 06, 2016, 01:14:15 PM

Hope you get to go soon!!

Be quick on the hook set with those or they can easily end up in the gills. Between being compact and getting a reaction strike, they go deep fast!

Will keep that in mind.  ~cf
Fishin' Alabama