Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: OkeechobeeAngler on January 21, 2014, 01:04:30 PM
Waiting patiently.

Hey Okeechobeeangler, are you waiting patiently for the contest? Or to fish? If your waiting for the contest, I am sorry to tell you, its going to be a while, at least from my end. If LMG, wants to get things kicked started earlier that's up to him.

OkeechobeeAngler

Waiting on the contest. No biggy on the wait.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: OkeechobeeAngler on January 21, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

Sorry you have to wait, I explained why on the other site. It would be fun to get one started, but I just don't have the time to dedicate to it right now. In the mean time, you can practice as much as you want. LOL...

dsidle61

hey guys ive been poking around both sites for a little here to try and decide where I like best lol I guess each has its benefits.  As far as the fishing goes I haven't been getting out a whole lot, things are seriously slow around here so im keeping it to weekends until full on spawn kicks in.  I went out on the boat Saturday to a small lake around my place.  Didn't do terrible caught I think 6 between the two of us in about 2 hours and got chased off by the rain once.  Today would have been my good day to go out with temps in the upper 60s/low 70s at 3 when I was off work but I didn't make it to the pond.  Hopefully taking the boat out this weekend at some point so ill check back in. 

LgMouthGambler

Was gonna hit the pond this morning, but the 50 degree temps made me think otherwise. Maybe after work.

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Nowsker

Prob not going to get out but if I do I'm in :)

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 22, 2014, 06:13:47 AM
Was gonna hit the pond this morning, but the 50 degree temps made me think otherwise. Maybe after work.

~cf

34 today at 8 am  :shocking: screw you man. Is this florida or Maine so confused this winter  :-\
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

bostonsox04

What do yall know about snakehead fishing? I hear topwater frogs parallel to the bank. Do you think they'll lock up with this colder weather we've been having?

LgMouthGambler

The Snakeheads are still biting. I have noticed that they are a little slow to the chase sometimes. I caught one Sunday fishing with a brush hog style bait. It was weird because I was fishing pretty deep on a ledge and there was no violent head shaking going on.

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Mike Cork

Howdy Folks, I don't want to bust up a thread by getting off topic but did want to say welcome aboard. We are very excited to have you all checking us out.

Breezing through the thread I see that some of you have found the contest board, make sure to get involved there as I have a lot of great stuff to give away to include some Dobyns Rods and Rapsody Rods; tackle of all sorts and it's so easy to enter.

Also check out the main site for articles from everyday anglers that are sharing their little piece of the pie. I try to publish relevant news as well. Lots happening here on UB.

If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable just let us know.

Mike

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Mike Cork on January 22, 2014, 10:53:54 AM
Howdy Folks, I don't want to bust up a thread by getting off topic but did want to say welcome aboard. We are very excited to have you all checking us out.

Breezing through the thread I see that some of you have found the contest board, make sure to get involved there as I have a lot of great stuff to give away to include some Dobyns Rods and Rapsody Rods; tackle of all sorts and it's so easy to enter.

Also check out the main site for articles from everyday anglers that are sharing their little piece of the pie. I try to publish relevant news as well. Lots happening here on UB.

If there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable just let us know.

Mike

Thanks Mike for popping in and sharing information with us. Those contests are such a cool idea. Pop in at any time and hang with us for awhile.

Canesfan

Quote from: Bassinlou on January 21, 2014, 05:56:31 PM
Sorry you have to wait, I explained why on the other site. It would be fun to get one started, but I just don't have the time to dedicate to it right now. In the mean time, you can practice as much as you want. LOL...

What other site?

Capt. BassinLou

LMG... poor Gator didn't get the message that our group has moved to hang here. You should drop her PM. She sent me one, looking for everybody. LOL..

LgMouthGambler

I just sent her a message Lou.

~cf

MCS

Quote from: Mike Cork on January 22, 2014, 10:53:54 AM

Mike

Thank you sir for putting on a good show. Really enjoying the site and contests. Again thanks for having us.
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: OkeechobeeAngler on January 21, 2014, 05:03:39 PM

He man you see this thread.
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=113742.msg0#new
Might shorten your wait and turn it into wieght LOL
I gotta get me a scale.

fishingator

BigMouthBassGuy

Quote from: Canesfan on January 22, 2014, 11:10:03 AM
What other site?

The one whose name shall not be spoken. ~roflmao

OkeechobeeAngler

LgMouthGambler

West6550

Quote from: BigMouthBassGuy on January 22, 2014, 05:28:45 PM
The one whose name shall not be spoken. ~roflmao

I don't know the other site but I still had a laugh. Lol

West6550

Welcome to the site everyone! I have been quite busy with life lately and haven't fished much. I wanted to lately but the cold.. nah lol

I am looking forward to getting in on this in a few weeks or so when I have the spare time.

Also note you guys (& lady) should look at the "Florida meet" over on East Lake Toho coming up in March. LMG will be sharing my boat and I am looking forward to meeting him in person finally lol

Again "Welcome Aboard" !!!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on January 22, 2014, 06:16:38 PM
Welcome to the site everyone! I have been quite busy with life lately and haven't fished much. I wanted to lately but the cold.. nah lol

I am looking forward to getting in on this in a few weeks or so when I have the spare time.

Also note you guys (& lady) should look at the "Florida meet" over on East Lake Toho coming up in March. LMG will be sharing my boat and I am looking forward to meeting him in person finally lol

Again "Welcome Aboard" !!!

Good luck West, he's handful.... LOl... No just kidding. LMG is blast to fish with. You will have good time having him in the boat.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: fishingator on January 22, 2014, 05:19:49 PM
Hello! ~c~

GATOR!! You made it. Welcome, I am happy you popped in to say hello. Continue with your planning... LOL.

fishingator

Quote from: Bassinlou on January 22, 2014, 06:40:47 PM
GATOR!! You made it. Welcome, I am happy you popped in to say hello. Continue with your planning... LOL.

Lol thanks!  Hi everyone!  I was stuck in traffic so I jumped in really quick.  Is there a mobile app or whatever for this site?  I'm having a hard time on my phone.  Good to see everyone and some new!  Looking forward to getting back out there after the big party lol. :)