Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Yall see that 5 best stringer thread.....Nutoy had 5 for 42 pound and he just culled a little ol' 6 or 7 for another 11.2 pounder! Check it out he has caught some pretty amazing fish recently, including 2 over 11!
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Were is this thread that you keep mentioning MCS? I guess I haven't looked hard enough. LOL.

I went out today to the park, caught 8. Which surprised me. 3 were nice. I am still having trouble posting pics on here. I have to wait for my tech support ("wife") lol... to show me how to resize pics. Computers are not my dept.  One would have been contest worthy.  ~shhh

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on January 30, 2014, 11:44:19 AM
Were is this thread that you keep mentioning MCS? I guess I haven't looked hard enough. LOL.

I went out today to the park, caught 8. Which surprised me. 3 were nice. I am still having trouble posting pics on here. I have to wait for my tech support ("wife") lol... to show me how to resize pics. Computers are not my dept.  One would have been contest worthy.  ~shhh

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=113742.0
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Just saw the thread. Nutoy is killing it. Very impressive.

MCS

Clip of LMG back in his fire dept days bwahahaha

If you couldn't tell he was the ax man lol

Beedo beedo beedo.....I hang out with my kids too much ;)
(Yes I do sit in my cube grading dirt chanting beedo beedo)

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on January 30, 2014, 03:32:41 PM
Clip of LMG back in his fire dept days bwahahaha

If you couldn't tell he was the ax man lol

Beedo beedo beedo.....I hang out with my kids too much ;)
(Yes I do sit in my cube grading dirt chanting beedo beedo)

Minions. Daaaaaaaaave!

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Well that rain and cold killed the bite. 41 degrees w/ 12 mph wind this morning and nothing in an hour.....Looking forward to giving them a few days to warm up and hitting hard monday and tuesday

MCS

Kinda overcast here, supposed to be all day with evening rain. Talked the old lady into letting me and the oldest boy out this afternoon, see if it holds up. ;)

I think Lou is heading out today and maybe mutt, good luck guys

I cannot wait for Monday morning, I know work day, but the warmer temps should have had a chance to set in.....even if I cannot figure out at least I will be comfortable doing it lol

LgMouthGambler

I may try to wet a line this afternoon. Seems like the weather has opened up a bit. Going to be on the boat tomorrow morning before the Super Bowl, so MAYBE

~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

I had to cx my trip today, due to a family issue, however, my Livingston crank bait arrived in the mail today. I received the Dive Master 14ft  in "woops"y Melon. Check it!!

[attachment outdated - deleted by admin]

Capt. BassinLou

Also... LOL.... you see my tech support was available to finally give me my identity on UB. Finally....

Capt. BassinLou

So I took this crankbait out of its package to inspect it, and indeed. If you hold it up to your ear you can hear it croaking and red led lazer shoots out of its eyes. LOL.... Quoting Austin Powers Dr. Evil. "shooting freakin lazers out of its eyeballs" LOL....

MCS

Me and the boy got from 2:30-3:40 skunked tried a typically busy pond with lots of smaller active bass. Threw a spinnerbait, catch 5, grub and lipless. He got his first taste of a baitcaster and liked it.  Abu ultra mag I lol you could tell he felt like a man using a caster lol. Good time.

OkeechobeeAngler

Had two short strikes at a white scum frog. Going tomorrow and try traps and senkos.

rovingmutt

hey lou
just checked out the livingston site, they look cool, might get me some :-*   have you used them before??
just a stick with a string tied to it

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: rovingmutt on February 01, 2014, 05:39:24 PM
hey lou
just checked out the livingston site, they look cool, might get me some :-*   have you used them before??

Good question Mutt, MCS asked me the same question a little while ago. LOL.. I do not crankbait much, however I have been building up my arsenal of cranks lately for when I go out in the glades I can bang/deflect the crank on the ledges. I don't use the cranks for my everyday fishing for the simple reason if I get it stuck on something, I pretty much will lose it and I am too cheap for that. In the Glades I can just take my boat over to the spot that I am hung on and pop it the lure free.

I am happy i won this crankbait, because honestly I wouldn't spend the $$ on it. I may be singing a different tune if I come across some pigs while using this one though... LOL.. 

Capt. BassinLou

Went out late this afternoon, and there was noooooobody home. I did't see one bass in sight. Spooky really. I would love to know where they go when this phenomenon happens.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on February 01, 2014, 05:58:19 PM
Went out late this afternoon, and there was noooooobody home. I did't see one bass in sight. Spooky really. I would love to know where they go when this phenomenon happens.

It's Saturday night. They are at the sand bar.  ~shade

~cf

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on February 01, 2014, 05:58:19 PM

Glad it wasnt just me lol

Zachb34

Glad to see you guys have this thread going on over here. I've been moving this weekend but my new house has a canal right behind it and the fishing seems good I've made a few quick try's and caught a couple small fish probably about a pound on a jig and magnum trick worm

LgMouthGambler

Went out on Lake Coral Springs for a few hours this morning with my wife's Grandfather. We caught a bunch, most on lizards and speed worms. Had a nice fight early with a Snakehead on my pad crusher. Sucker didn't want to give up.

~cf

MCS

Man I need to pick up some lizards.

OkeechobeeAngler

Caught a rinky dink on a senko today and that's it. I think they may be on beds here.

dsidle61

spent a good part of today pond hopping in the boat.  Had some good luck at the first spot but nothing big.  I caught 1 on the popr and 3 more on a lizard.  Got skunked at the second spot.  Was hoping for some better action with this weather but hopefully a few more days of it will really bring them out to play.