Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on February 25, 2014, 07:18:40 PM
Who in the world do I keep upsetting that keeps giving me negatives?? 2 in a week... Really??  I am sure this is going to buy me another one anyways. LOL....

I have no clue what mine is.  I post on the tapatalk app 99.9% of the time.  I have given I think zero people a negative.

MCS

Quote from: West6550 on February 25, 2014, 07:10:48 PM
You should seriously try Mike's spinnerbaits over at Siebert Outdoors.  The spinnerbaits are $5.50. Plus he puts them on an Owner hook and they are powder coated.  Awesome skirt selection as well.

http://www.siebertoutdoors.com/Spinnerbaits_c9.htm

I really like the products on the page...but here is what kills me, SHIPPING, I don't fish jigs much so I just get a couple colors on sale so the only thing I would order is 3 or 4 spinnerbaits and I got to pay like 8 bucks shipping on that. Those 5.50 baits go to 7 bucks a pop. It is much easier to pop into a store and grab a booyah or H2o spinnerbait or wait til I place my yearly online order(because I won't pay for shipping more than I have to) with a retailer that sells everything I want.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Went out this morning. Threw a chart 4" worm with prpl/red flake 3/0 vmc and a 1/16 bullet on a 6' m rod with Exceler....Like the reel a lot, it is very light and very comfortable to palm. got a couple small ones, bigger than dinks but nothing special. Fun time though.  ~gf

So oh wise one, I want to use my new baits. Rainy here today front coming in gonna drop the temps lows like 40, 30's next day but nothing prolonged. What to throw?  :-\ don't worry it is multiple choice
A) lizard - got the new Havoc Boss Dog in motor oil red flake. 
B) Big EZ.
C) BB Cricket.

Opinions everyone? Anyone? Tell my why you would use it and how you would rig it etc.
Just something fun, since you guys are a barrel full of monkeys to begin with  ~roflmao
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Rig the EZ weightless and work it on the surface. If they don't go for that, then T-Rig the lizard and hop it along the bottom. If that doesn't work, C-4 8)
~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

OK, now I know what NOT to do  lo

LgMouthGambler

What? No? Ok, maybe its just me.
~cf
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Gonna be a busy next couple of weeks for me. Going to Disney this weekend, Lake O next weekend, and then East Toho the weekend after that. Man, oh well, at least Ill be fishin.
~cf

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 26, 2014, 02:23:45 PM
Gonna be a busy next couple of weeks for me. Going to Disney this weekend, Lake O next weekend, and then East Toho the weekend after that. Man, oh well, at least Ill be fishin.
~cf

Disney  :-\ You don't look like a fantasy tale kinda guy  ~roflmao ~roflmao

I might be in Orlando this weekend doing shopping or a park wife can't make up mind tho.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 26, 2014, 01:43:40 PM
Gonna try the C-4?
~cf

Surething, watch for me on the evening news. Mom I got a ten pounder! :help: PoPo

MCS

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on February 26, 2014, 02:53:28 PM
Disney  :-\ You don't look like a fantasy tale kinda guy  ~roflmao ~roflmao

I might be in Orlando this weekend doing shopping or a park wife can't make up mind tho.

All my fishing is fantasy and wishful thinking.  ~shhh
~cf

MCS

Oh you better bring hand sanitizer, LMG you know what happens when you wish.

I am rethinking spots, got a  :-* where those EZs near top will have a chance at landing a few fatties!
Lizards work but we might not make it that far.....Nice work LMG!  ~c~

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on February 26, 2014, 04:45:27 PM
Oh you better bring hand sanitizer, LMG you know what happens when you wish.

I am rethinking spots, got a  :-* where those EZs near top will have a chance at landing a few fatties!
Lizards work but we might not make it that far.....Nice work LMG!  ~c~

You mean you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one gets filled first?
~cf

MCS

MCS

45 and 8 mph wind this morning. Got one early he was about 12" swallowed my Big EZ and 6/0 Lol
I missed one in the second pond that was a decent fish. It seemed like more of a defensive hit, didn't hold and before I could stop reeling and set the hook I pulled the bait out.

LgMouthGambler

MCS

LgMouthGambler

True. Need the heat, gets the girls going.
~cf

West6550

Anybody else from Florida wanna come to the meet at East Lake Toho??

MCS

Quote from: West6550 on February 28, 2014, 05:26:07 AM

It is likely a no go this year for me. If things change I will hit you or the man, the myth, the legend,.... LMG up himself.

MCS

30 freaking 7 this morning  :surrender:~rant ~xyz ^-^ That is why I am here on the work computer and at a pond  lo

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on February 28, 2014, 05:26:07 AM

Would love to meet some of you guys,  and do some fishing, but my season kicks off really soon, and I have to stay put for a while.

West6550

Look at this lol. My BPS order from 2/21.  Shipped via USPS.  Also note I live in central Florida lol

- Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 20, 2014
- Processed through USPS Sort Facility, February 24, 2014, 10:49 am, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
- Depart USPS Sort Facility, February 25, 2014, JACKSONVILLE, FL 32099
- Processed through USPS Sort Facility, February 26, 2014, 4:31 pm, MEMPHIS, TN 38136
- Depart USPS Sort Facility, February 26, 2014, MEMPHIS, TN 38136

What are they doing??? Lol