Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

How do you end a good day of fishing. Lunch at Hooters with my Dad and his friend Kenny. The Mothers are at my house with my wife for lunch. Lol.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Some goodies I got this weekend...the best one of all isn't pictured, a Gen 2 Revo sx ;)

Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

I really like what I see there!! Lol!! Especially the bottom left and the top right corners.

MCS

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

fishingator

Hola!!!  We made it to CR.  We aren't fishing til Saturday.  We stayed at an awesome farm to table like place last night.  Today we traveled to Arenal.  This is the view from lunch today which is very similar to the view from our room :D

Capt. BassinLou

Nice!!! Ah honeymoon...how I miss thee. We went to the US virgin islands on ours. Enjoy and have fun!!

LgMouthGambler

Makes my Wife and I sound like a bunch of drunks. We went to Boston to drink at the pubs and watch a RedSox game. Lol

MCS

Awesome pic Gator, like the drink in the extreme fore ground, nice touch lol.

My wife and I went to bora bora. We joke we are still paying the interest off on our credit card lol.

West6550

Don't worry LMG the wife and I hit Jamaica all inclusive and drank.. well a lot.  Also note my wife beat the woman and all but one guy in the beer drinking contest lol

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Anybody here have any decent baitcasters that they don't use anymore that they wouldn't mind parting with? Now that my friend Speedy has really got into fishing, I want to get him his own rig so he doesn't keep using my $$$ equipment. If something breaks within his possession he doesn't want that burden. I have a rod for him that he can have, but I have sold off all the reels I didn't need/use, so I have nothing to give him. He is going through a tough divorce, and has $0. I would just buy him one, but I am having a hard time scraping $$ for an outboard for my boat as it is. I just thought to maybe reach out to you fellow members. Maybe there is something I can trade?

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 14, 2014, 08:15:50 AM
Anybody here have any decent baitcasters that they don't use anymore that they wouldn't mind parting with? Now that my friend Speedy has really got into fishing, I want to get him his own rig so he doesn't keep using my $$$ equipment. If something breaks within his possession he doesn't want that burden. I have a rod for him that he can have, but I have sold off all the reels I didn't need/use, so I have nothing to give him. He is going through a tough divorce, and has $0. I would just buy him one, but I am having a hard time scraping $$ for an outboard for my boat as it is. I just thought to maybe reach out to you fellow members. Maybe there is something I can trade?

I thought I saw a crappy greenish reel sitting on a shelf.....Give him that one  :shocking: ~shade >:D ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

West6550

Sorry LMGI have an extra rod but not a reel.

rovingmutt

I got one, I will let you know later tonight, you may or may not want it
just a stick with a string tied to it

rovingmutt

I have a lews speed spool laser mg, i got it about 4 months ago and really don't like it, free  for old speedy if he makes one of his video's
lo

Canesfan

I gave a couple of old Ryobi  vmags plus I'm local.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rovingmutt on May 14, 2014, 04:43:22 PM
I have a lews speed spool laser mg, i got it about 4 months ago and really don't like it, free  for old speedy if he makes one of his video's
lo

Wow! That would be great. I can't just take it for nothing. I can give you some jigs or cranks or something for it.

Speedy doesn't make the videos, that's Martin. Still trying to get him to get on that though, lol.

rovingmutt

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rovingmutt on May 14, 2014, 06:19:03 PM
Lmg, sent you a pm

Got it. Again really awesome of you, and all that offered. It should hold up good for him while he gets everything settled.

Capt. BassinLou

~rain Holy Smokes, it's beyond pouring down here. Tornado warning, severe lightening, flooding.... crazy!!

LgMouthGambler

Miami got a tornado! I was waiting for Lou to wash up on my porch. lol v~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on May 15, 2014, 02:08:13 PM
Miami got a tornado! I was waiting for Lou to wash up on my porch. lol v~

I thought that truck with the unique antenna as I wizzed by looked familiar.  lo

LgMouthGambler

I always say do good for others and you will be rewarded in the end. A CuradoD that has needed some major attention. A worker at a parts store that is a great person asked me to fix his reel. No problem. Shot bearings, knobs, a few tension plates, and a new set of Bocas. This thing is gonna sing when I'm done.