Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on July 25, 2014, 09:46:31 AM
It was either Academy or Gander that I saw it in last. Dunno about Dicks, that is Lous favorite hang out. Him and his booyah baits lo
It has become my favorite hang out, I cannot say otherwise. Lol. The variety and the random markdowns and sales are too good pass up. Besides that its closer than BPS.

LgMouthGambler

A lot closer. I think they are building one in Coral Springs.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

TW is pretty sold out of YoZuri.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 11:52:29 AM
TW is pretty sold out of YoZuri.
Bummer... the difference less than 12 hrs make.  You have to admit its an attractive sale. Mine shipped today already.

MCS

Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on July 25, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
Blame Jman ~xyz
On the contrary if it wasn't for him I would have not known.  ;)

LgMouthGambler

Yeah. They still have the clear, lol.

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 25, 2014, 12:35:37 PM
On the contrary if it wasn't for him I would have not known.  ;)

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Hey Lou I found this one too. It made me think of BR and some of them folks that want to meetup and fish five minutes after you typed hello on your keyboard  ;D

STRANGER DANGER  lo

~roflmao ~roflmao

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on July 25, 2014, 01:56:07 PM
Hey Lou I found this one too. It made me think of BR and some of them folks that want to meetup and fish five minutes after you typed hello on your keyboard  ;D

STRANGER DANGER  lo

~roflmao ~roflmao

The message is true for kids.... but that's a good one too!!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on July 25, 2014, 01:56:07 PM

STRANGER DANGER  lo

~roflmao ~roflmao

Like when I met up with Martin, lol.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 02:16:59 PM
Like when I met up with Martin, lol.

~roflmao

Look how that turned out!!  lo

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Looks like TW got more stock in.  :-*

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 02:29:04 PM
Looks like TW got more stock in.  :-*

I just checked, to confirm what you said and I didn't see any shortage.

I did notice that even on sale that FC Sniper line is ridiculously expensive.

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 25, 2014, 01:58:34 PM
The message is true for kids.... but that's a good one too!!

I should make my kids watch these more, they are on netflix  8)

LgMouthGambler

Well........just placed an online order with TW. 2 spools of 15#, 2 spools of 20#, a Dobyns hat, some baits, and a TW sticker for the boat, lol. $52, just to get free shipping. At least that is what I have to tell my wife.  8)

Capt. BassinLou

MCS and I have been conversing about the Florida Lunker Program and the prizes involved if you submit a nice trophy bass. They also have another category on other Big Fish. Native and Non-native. I was telling MCS I could have possibly won in the non-native category. Several months back I caught a 15" Jaguar that weighed close to if not just over 2lbs. That is considered a record category catch!!  :'(

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 03:03:04 PM
Well........just placed an online order with TW. 2 spools of 15#, 2 spools of 20#, a Dobyns hat, some baits, and a TW sticker for the boat, lol. $52, just to get free shipping. At least that is what I have to tell my wife.  8)

Sucker!!!!  ~roflmao

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on July 25, 2014, 03:06:23 PM
MCS and I have been conversing about the Florida Lunker Program and the prizes involved if you submit a nice trophy bass. They also have another category on other Big Fish. Native and Non-native. I was telling MCS I could have possibly won in the non-native category. Several months back I caught a 15" Jaguar that weighed close to if not just over 2lbs. That is considered a record category catch!!  :'(

Heres a link to what lou is mentioning incase anyone is interested. Some great awards for landing a fish over 8....the bigger the better  lo ;)

https://www.trophycatchflorida.com/

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 03:03:04 PM

How many hats can one man have? Is it the camo one?  lo  8)

LgMouthGambler

Not the camo one, lol. Its the black fitted hat.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 25, 2014, 03:55:52 PM
Not the camo one, lol. Its the black fitted hat.

Good to see ur branching out...non camo colors, daiwa reels :D

LgMouthGambler