Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on July 29, 2014, 08:06:29 AM
So I watched that show last night. Monster fish....The dude fished with the guy that had the 14 pound bullseye. They were pulling them out of some crazy shit. LOL...between that and river monsters snakeheads are foul. I think what gets me is the they are almost unable to be killed..... 22 long and aluminum bats are it!  ~b~ No cap't shane either.
You should check out the river monsters on the anaconda. Jeremy wade is either dumb or crazy

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on July 29, 2014, 01:22:35 PM
You should check out the river monsters on the anaconda. Jeremy wade is either dumb or crazy

Oh jeeze he tries to catch a giant snake....ok googled...that is a episode me and my sons are gonna to have to watch LOL thanks
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Well, 1 trip to Bass Pro and $120 later, I have me a new gas tank, hose assembly, and hookup attachments. The Wife wanted to kill me as I rang the stuff up, lol.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 30, 2014, 03:34:02 PM
Damn!

You and me both. Its been pouring and thundering down here for the last hour.

MCS

Sunny and dry here last week or so....even windy. Weather is strange this yr
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

I get the tank back home and go to connect the hose to the motor, and the stupid fitting is wrong. It says its for Mercury, I just dont understand what the hell is ass Pro I go tomorrow after work.

LgMouthGambler

I decided to just go back to Bass Pro after dinner. So when I get there I explain to the guy that the fitting didnt fit. He said it was the right one, and we went to the outboards and he tried it out himself. It didnt fit. So then he got another one for the Merc, and it didnt fit either. Then he tried the ones for all the other brands with no luck. So after getting my refund, off to West Marine I went. I made it there by 8:55, and they closed at 9. The guy there helped me find the right fitting, and I made sure that it fit before I left. Got back home not to long ago and set up the gas tank in the boat, and tomorrow after work I am going to make sure that the connections dont leak.

MCS

Bass pro sucks the only thing that's saves them is they sell gambler and war eagle tho sucky colors and weights

LgMouthGambler

It's the only close to me for boat stuff. Also, I like their hooks and Zoom product sales. Otherwise I go other places.

MCS

Sooooo uhm yeah, the line looked like jesse jackson jr today. It had 2xs more memory than yesterday lol.  lo  Evo Chris was 100% correct this line sucks. LOL I will respool next week and finish out using it. Then I gotta decide what to do.  Halo, mono or braid  :-\

EvolutionTungsten

100% fluoro or braid is all I trust. Some select copolys are ok like the yozuri hybrid the guys like and the PLine Evolution I thought wasnt horrible. The fluoro coated stuff I have never had good luck with.

Now if you are fishing clear lakes with cranks, thats a whole diff story. Good ole mono for that, Trilene XL or I really like the Sunline Super Mono (super cheap, super strong). Didnt like any of the Sunline fluoro I tried when TW had their annual Sunline sale. Still have a few spools of Sniper that are brand new that I wasnt a fan of.

Its all trial and error, find something you like that works for you thats all there is to it hehe

MCS

Since there is a deal on the pline I might go with the halo. 7 buck rebate.

LgMouthGambler

Just suck it up and get some YoZuri line while its on sale at TW.  ~shade

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2014, 08:46:22 AM
Just suck it up and get some YoZuri line while its on sale at TW.  ~shade

Not paying shipping.....If I find it running around...Wife is out of town for two weeks so sunday/monday I have plans....Strike Zone and Dicks  ;D ~shhh

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on July 31, 2014, 08:51:04 AM
Not paying shipping.....If I find it running around...Wife is out of town for two weeks so sunday/monday I have plans....Strike Zone and Dicks  ;D ~shhh

If you order $50 worth of stuff, shipping is free! :-*

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2014, 08:53:13 AM
If you order $50 worth of stuff, shipping is free! :-*

If I order $50 worth of stuff I won't have a place to live  PoPo  ~roflmao ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on July 31, 2014, 08:54:47 AM
If I order $50 worth of stuff I won't have a place to live  PoPo  ~roflmao ~roflmao

I have an extra room, and a boat.  lo

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on July 31, 2014, 09:08:25 AM
I have an extra room, and a boat.  lo

hmmmm now your making it sound good  lo

EvolutionTungsten

LOVE the Halo. That I promise you wont be disappointed with. Only thing that sucks is the $20 price tag  ^-^

LgMouthGambler

Capt. BassinLou

I get my order tonight. 

LgMouthGambler

Question for you iPhone users with tapatalk. Why does it not show all the categories like a normal feed? Its all scrambled like. Is there some kind of setting or option to use?

Capt. BassinLou

Should have gone Android. Hehe... ;)