Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on August 06, 2014, 11:56:33 AM
I think he was saying HE would BUY that for YOU and YOU would TRADE him a Curado I  ;)
You got all that from Hey Lou?? Lol!!

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 06, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
You got all that from Hey Lou?? Lol!!

LMG is like an open book Gambler he may call himself but poker face I think not!  8)
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Wheres speedy today he only wants to hang out and chat if he is catching fish and in first  :'(....Hmmmm. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see.  lo lo
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 06, 2014, 11:40:04 AM
Woohoo!!! I won another UB contest!! This is my 3rd one since joining!! So exciting!! Such a simple thing can really make your day!! LOL....  ~c~

What the crap?! I never win anything! :'(
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 06, 2014, 12:16:51 PM
Don't know what to tell you. .. lol

MCS

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on August 06, 2014, 12:15:36 PM
Wheres speedy today he only wants to hang out and chat if he is catching fish and in first  :'(....Hmmmm. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see.  lo lo

Some of us actually work for a living 8)
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 06, 2014, 12:42:21 PM
Some of us actually work for a living 8)

Hahaha I am working my software on my computer is doing its thing while I bust you guys's ballz  ;)

EvolutionTungsten

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 06, 2014, 12:16:51 PM

You DID win something though! And you will be stuck on my boat this Sunday! :help:

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on August 06, 2014, 02:11:25 PM
You DID win something though! And you will be stuck on my boat this Sunday! :help:

Haha, now that's funny.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on August 06, 2014, 02:11:25 PM

That's true!! So there!! Evo... you don't know what you got yourself into...  ~roflmao.

West6550

LMG I think your new TM got shipped to me? Lolz

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on August 06, 2014, 02:58:44 PM
LMG I think your new TM got shipped to me? Lolz

~roflmao West his actually does look like that, he tried to disguise it with a Minn Kota cover, and he wrote 55lbs# with a black and yellow sharpie on the outside of it.  ~roflmao

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 06, 2014, 03:06:38 PM
~roflmao West his actually does look like that, he tried to disguise it with a Minn Kota cover, and he wrote 55lbs# with a black and yellow sharpie on the outside of it.  ~roflmao
Lolololol I laughed so hard reading this lol

I could see him taking it apart to clean it and buying upgraded gears lol

LgMouthGambler

I wonder if that would actually work? :-\  I could cut a garbage can into a boat and mount that bad boy on the back!!  :-*

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on August 06, 2014, 03:08:35 PM
Lolololol I laughed so hard reading this lol

I could see him taking it apart to clean it and buying upgraded gears lol

I see late nights in the garage again.....  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 06, 2014, 03:22:46 PM
Im gonna need more beer ~beer~

and duct tape....dont forget the duct tape...Sorry Duck tape for you country folk  lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on August 06, 2014, 03:39:27 PM
and duct tape....dont forget the duct tape...Sorry Duck tape for you country folk  lo

Like good ole Red Green.  :-*

Capt. BassinLou

C'mon u have to give LMG more credit than that. Duct tape?? Nah... gorilla glue suits his style.. lol

LgMouthGambler

There is also Gorilla Tape :-*

EvolutionTungsten

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 06, 2014, 02:26:14 PM
That's true!! So there!! Evo... you don't know what you got yourself into...  ~roflmao.

Into some fish, or Im leaving him out there with the gators!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on August 06, 2014, 07:57:07 PM
Into some fish, or Im leaving him out there with the gators!

Wow, tough crowd. Lol

EvolutionTungsten

Lets just hope for easy fishin this weekend, for all :) Everyone stick a toad this weekend!