Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

The pic of the mg7 looks rounder like the older shimanos.....I like something like the shape of the Antares or Calais ;)
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

We must replace the knobs immediately though I cannot stand the feel/shape.
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 23, 2014, 08:15:37 AM
MCS, i get the feeling if you get a nice shimano in your hands regardless of the series or if its current or not, you will be saying quantum who???  ~roflmao

U ever fish a daiwa they are sweet too....zillions galore if I had deep pockets (5 less kids) like LMG :D

Capt. BassinLou

No haven't gotten around to Diawa's yet, but I have used quite a few from other brands. ;)

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Did a little rearranging. Since I get a free box when I get the Humping Toad kit, I decided to put it to good use to add to the bag.

Now you have seen a few of my secrets.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Keep those boxes out of the sun. ;)

LgMouthGambler

They stay in the bag when I am fishing. The bag sits in the front cubby of the point for easy access.

Pz3

Looks like a lot of the colors ive been leaning towards lately. Nice stuff.

LgMouthGambler

This is gonna be a hard thing for me, but I am going to sell my Curado and Chronarch 200E7's to fund a custom Lee Smith rod for my Curado50E.  :'(

ccr425

Capt. BassinLou

Whoa....whoa... don't make decisions while your consuming your adult beverages.... ;)

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on August 27, 2014, 07:50:30 AM
Whoa....whoa... don't make decisions while your consuming your adult beverages.... ;)

I really don't know how you do that........ ~roflmao

MCS

LgMouthGambler

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 27, 2014, 09:19:07 AM
NEVER!!!!! >:D

They got a d for under a hundy over on sleezebay(liked it so I stole it)....2 lefites 2 righties

Whats better D or E....D have a better look, color and shape to me....

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on August 27, 2014, 09:25:51 AM
They got a d for under a hundy over on sleezebay(liked it so I stole it)....2 lefites 2 righties

Whats better D or E....D have a better look, color and shape to me....

Get on it!!

LgMouthGambler

The deal has been made, the custom rod build is going down!!! >:D

MCS

Oh snap!.......You need to sell any rods?

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 27, 2014, 10:13:23 AM
Get on it!!

10 hrs left 115.....the other righty is 2 days and is at 67

There is a righty fuego for 99 with 23 hrs left to go

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on August 27, 2014, 10:16:05 AM
Oh snap!.......You need to sell any rods?

Nope, made a trade for my 2 200Es.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 27, 2014, 10:17:31 AM
Nope, made a trade for my 2 200Es.

But your still selling the ones on BBC?

LgMouthGambler

Nope, just didn't have a chance to edit it. Damn work got in the way again.  lo

MCS

So what are the details? U pick a blank yet? power? What technique(s) you going for?

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on August 27, 2014, 10:40:47 AM
Nope, just didn't have a chance to edit it. Damn work got in the way again.  lo

I just made you an offer for them on there  8)............................................................No not really lo ;)