Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 09, 2014, 10:16:14 AM
AMEN! Jesus was a black man!.........oops......... ~roflmao

sooo that's why the romans arrested him  :-*
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

EvolutionTungsten

As long as its a JDM reel on a JDM rod you are OK in my book :)

MCS

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on September 09, 2014, 10:18:30 AM
As long as its a JDM reel on a JDM rod you are OK in my book :)

:shocking: See what happens when we let the guy from Cali in here LMG...we get all liberal about brand combos  ~shade ~roflmao ~roflmao
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on September 09, 2014, 10:23:04 AM
:shocking: See what happens when we let the guy from Cali in here LMG...we get all liberal about brand combos  ~shade ~roflmao ~roflmao

Hes from the wrong side of the states. That smog gets to their brains.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

EvolutionTungsten

East coasters all look like this guy to me  ~goof

And LMG doesnt own a reel that isnt Japanese either, so.....  ~shhh  lo

Pz3

If its not made in america you are un american

ccr425

There's the hate..... Lol. What can I say, I'm a Shimano guy when it comes to my reels. Just wanted to try these rods that are supposed to be excellent. I don't like mixing either.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on September 09, 2014, 12:20:53 PM
East coasters all look like this guy to me  ~goof

And LMG doesnt own a reel that isnt Japanese either, so.....  ~shhh  lo

Just one, my Super Duty is some third world country crap.  ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on September 09, 2014, 12:32:59 PM
There's the hate..... Lol. What can I say, I'm a Shimano guy when it comes to my reels. Just wanted to try these rods that are supposed to be excellent. I don't like mixing either.

Nah, no hate.....Just busting chops. You ever try a daiwa? just curious not trying to convert...
I hear they are great rods and so pretty too.   ~heart

ccr425

Quote from: MCS on September 09, 2014, 01:29:07 PM
Nah, no hate.....Just busting chops. You ever try a daiwa? just curious not trying to convert...
I hear they are great rods and so pretty too.   ~heart
My first new baitcaster when I was a kid. It was a Samurai I think. Was a great reel. I wouldn't mind trying a Zillion, but they have the color thing going on. Just need some low key paint. Think "sleeper".

EvolutionTungsten

Quote from: Pz3 on September 09, 2014, 12:27:10 PM
If its not made in america you are un american

You mean if its not made in China you cant get it anymore. Is that what you meant to say? lol

MCS

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on September 09, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
You mean if its not made in China you cant get it anymore. Is that what you meant to say? lol

Bwahahahaha so true

MCS

Quote from: ccr425 on September 09, 2014, 01:40:39 PM
My first new baitcaster when I was a kid. It was a Samurai I think. Was a great reel. I wouldn't mind trying a Zillion, but they have the color thing going on. Just need some low key paint. Think "sleeper".

The regular old silver zillion....

ccr425

Quote from: MCS on September 09, 2014, 02:16:29 PM
The regular old silver zillion....
No, this one in the right hand model:

MCS

Nice.....I was meaning why isn't the regular old silver zillion sleeper enough....sorry

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on September 09, 2014, 02:49:20 PM
Nice.....I was meaning why isn't the regular old silver zillion sleeper enough....sorry

Not when I get a hold of them!

MCS

Pz3

Quote from: EvolutionTungsten on September 09, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
Exactly what i meant lol.

ccr425

Quote from: MCS on September 09, 2014, 02:49:20 PM
I could deal with that one. Still has the red accents though. I've never seen one in person so I don't know exactly what they look like. Still want a Metanium.  :-*

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: ccr425 on September 09, 2014, 07:32:30 PM
I could deal with that one. Still has the red accents though. I've never seen one in person so I don't know exactly what they look like. Still want a Metanium.  :-*

When I see you in October, you will see a few Zillions. ~shade

ccr425

How does 8.8oz feel? Kinda chunky for a reel. Guess it's made out of the good stuff!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: ccr425 on September 10, 2014, 09:51:07 AM
How does 8.8oz feel? Kinda chunky for a reel. Guess it's made out of the good stuff!

When balanced right, you don't notice.

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler