Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

uhhhh, excuse me sir, but that want match yo LMG rod  :o   I thought you wanted green?  You got a reel to go with green?  ~roflmao
Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lsmith500 on September 12, 2014, 10:01:20 AM
uhhhh, excuse me sir, but that want match yo LMG rod  :o   I thought you wanted green?  You got a reel to go with green?  ~roflmao

I guess I HAD a reel to go with green. Lol
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lee Smith

;D Atleast you realize the Key Word  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

Lee Smith

And check your e-mail every now and then lol

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lsmith500 on September 12, 2014, 10:43:17 AM

I never do, lol. Only when you tell me to. I check this site more than anything. ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lsmith500 on September 12, 2014, 10:43:17 AM

Alls I have to say is "DAMN!!!!!!" :shocking:

EvolutionTungsten

I was naughty today... Ordered a scratched Cardiff 301a that was on clearance page of TW. Has a scratch on the cover, no biggie. Seriously a steal at 64 bucks. Re-Arming my Swimbait rod, its Slammer time in FL!

LgMouthGambler

I am officially out of the ghetto! Everything is moved. Now I need to finish setting things up. That's gonna be a week long process. While the wife was at the concert last night I managed to get the bedroom set up, and got started on my new man cave.

Canesfan

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 14, 2014, 11:32:13 AM
I am officially out of the ghetto! Everything is moved. Now I need to finish setting things up. That's gonna be a week long process. While the wife was at the concert last night I managed to get the bedroom set up, and got started on my new man cave.

You sure move a lot, lol.

MCS

Quote from: Canesfan on September 14, 2014, 02:34:50 PM

You sure move a lot, lol.

What can he say he has that kind of effect on people lol
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Dang Lou ur the king of fl over the other site lol. Only one who replies lol
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on September 14, 2014, 09:29:03 PM
Dang Lou ur the king of fl over the other site lol. Only one who replies lol
Yeah,  I stirred up the pot over there with some comments. I should have known better. I guess I still have alot to learn communicating in virtual world. Lol..

LgMouthGambler

Just found out that I am not allowed to park a boat in my garage at the new place. Feel like someone just shot my dog. Now to figure out where I am going to keep it. Selling it is NOT an option.

Pz3

Whoa. Why on earth are you not allowed to store a boat in a garage?! Who runs this place?

LgMouthGambler

Pz3

Canesfan

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 15, 2014, 07:45:43 PM
Just found out that I am not allowed to park a boat in my garage at the new place. Feel like someone just shot my dog. Now to figure out where I am going to keep it. Selling it is NOT an option.

One would think that your landlord (or whomever) would have told you that before you moved in, the idiots ! If it is behind a closed garage door, personally can't see what the problem is.  >:(

EvolutionTungsten

I would fight that tooth and nail. And if it isnt in the lease, they dont have a pot to pee in. And if he wants to be a douche about it, I would be like OK then you are violating the lease by imposing rules that are not in writing and the lease is null and void. HOA's or county ordinance can only enforce parking a boat outside, what you keep in your garage is your business. And if he REALLY wants to be a douche about it, he would be violating the fair privacy act in the lease (where it says they cant bother you for stuff without notice).

I went through a bunch of this crap when we left Coral Springs. Landlord lost the house in a foreclosure and had to go through all kinds of junk with new owner, old landlord, etc. Its a nightmare. If I wasnt so far away, I would offer up the other half of my garage. Dunno if both would fit though, mine is already sideways haha

LgMouthGambler

Its in the association rules that the garage is for car storage only, not even supposed to be for storage. Everything should be on shelves so that a car can be stored in the garage. This is due to limited parking in the complex. Either way, a car is not going in my garage, so they can suck it.

EvolutionTungsten

Piss on it then. It takes someone complaining you pulling the boat out of the garage for them to know. Just keep the garage closed, and load and unload the boat lickety splickety when you go out fishin.

An association penalty first one is like 100-150 (it should be in the rules, I would find out how much it is first before I did anything  ~read). I would do that until you got one, because its still cheaper than boat storage. And one might never come, cuz your neighbors might be cool. I would tell the dude Im putting my boat in the garage until the association says something, since you didnt say anything about it when we signed the lease (especially if its NOT in the lease). Tell him if he gets a letter you will pay it. Usually they warn like 4 times first hehe. We used to get letters like crazy about our trash cans being visible. I wasnt about to put trash in the garage with my boat, where I like to hang out and tinker. So we would move them and play this game of hide and go seek with the trash cans. Never got a penalty, but like 3 letters came.

HOA's are  ~b~ cant stand em, but the neighborhoods without em are crap. Catch 22

LgMouthGambler

Its just my luck that the head of the association lives next to me. ~roflmao Its cool though. I am going to keep the boat at my shop. Its on the way to the Glades. Right off Commercial and Sawgrass.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 16, 2014, 08:59:43 AM
Its in the association rules that the garage is for car storage only, not even supposed to be for storage. Everything should be on shelves so that a car can be stored in the garage. This is due to limited parking in the complex. Either way, a car is not going in my garage, so they can suck it.

Thats the "woops" they just pulled at my place after two yrs of nothing. had to clean the garage out and put a car in the garage.

LgMouthGambler

Got myself a little foldable work table for my man cave. 😃

LgMouthGambler

The EZ rig is in full effect!

Pz3

They say drinking that pbr stuff turns you into white trash. Be careful with that stuff LMG.