Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Be careful with the rubber piece on top of the thumb bar. They are known for falling off.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

I've actually read that elsewhere. I'll be checking often. It's very smooth and will sling a 3/8oz lure a mile with just a flick of the wrist. Heading to a park to try it again. Gonna try a t-rig.

LgMouthGambler

Keep that brake drum oiled too.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

ccr425

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 07, 2014, 05:37:53 PM
Keep that brake drum oiled too.
Lol. Learned that lesson on 2 of my 200i's. They get loud!

FlatsNBay

Good news fellas! I usually enter a bunch of different sweepstakes usually without any luck. This time I entered a sweepstakes that I saw on Bassmaster Elite Series Pro, Brandon Card's Facebook page. Guess who won???  ;D I did!!!   ;D I won an Abu Garcia Revo STX and a Veritas 7' MH Rod!!! Wahoo!! I'm more than excited!! The best part is that I actually met him at a show a few months ago and talked to him for a long time. He was really cool and down to earth. One of my favorite up and comers! That makes it extra special. I will post a review once I get them.

LgMouthGambler

Nice! Congrats on the new rig! Now sell it and get a Shimano, lol.

Capt. BassinLou

Congrats Flats. Enjoy your new outfit.

Pz3

Really cool to win something like that!

Im still goofing around with my reels. This one got polished a bit tonight.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Pz3 on October 08, 2014, 11:55:45 PM
Really cool to win something like that!

Im still goofing around with my reels. This one got polished a bit tonight.

Keep em clean. Its the only way they last.

West6550

Quote from: FlatsNBay on October 08, 2014, 07:15:42 PM
Good news fellas! I usually enter a bunch of different sweepstakes usually without any luck. This time I entered a sweepstakes that I saw on Bassmaster Elite Series Pro, Brandon Card's Facebook page. Guess who won???  ;D I did!!!   ;D I won an Abu Garcia Revo STX and a Veritas 7' MH Rod!!! Wahoo!! I'm more than excited!! The best part is that I actually met him at a show a few months ago and talked to him for a long time. He was really cool and down to earth. One of my favorite up and comers! That makes it extra special. I will post a review once I get them.
Nice!! I love my Veritas rods!  If you hate it I'll buy the combo or rod off you no worries!

LgMouthGambler

Got me a few things with some gift cards I got for my birthday. Needed some gloves to protect my hands. I am also determined to put my signature rig through every possible type of fishing, so I got me some little frogs to use with it. I want to prove that this thing can do it all.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 09, 2014, 06:41:06 PM
Got me a few things with some gift cards I got for my birthday. Needed some gloves to protect my hands. I am also determined to put my signature rig through every possible type of fishing, so I got me some little frogs to use with it. I want to prove that this thing can do it all.

Crappy frogs in a crappy color only a loouzer would use those bwahahaha

I just picked up one of those planos in the spinnerbait box. Nice boxes.
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 09, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Nice frogs, but those aren't the little ones. Those look like the medium ones. Great frogs nonetheless.

LgMouthGambler

No. Those are the little ones.

Capt. BassinLou

Are those the 1/4 oz or 5/8 oz?

LgMouthGambler

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 09, 2014, 07:18:07 PM
1/4oz
I stand corrected then. Either way, u are going to enjoy those frogs on your outfit.

LgMouthGambler

Yes. I threw one for a bit before the rain came. Man, there is nothing this rig can't do?

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 09, 2014, 07:20:30 PM
Yes. I threw one for a bit before the rain came. Man, there is nothing this rig can't do?
I also went to BPS today, down in Doral, and I picked up 3 bags of your go to uvibe color.... ;)

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 09, 2014, 07:20:30 PM

That's how I feel about my 734. From topwater to trigs to frogs to pitching.
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 09, 2014, 07:22:46 PM
I also went to BPS today, down in Doral, and I picked up 3 bags of your go to uvibe color.... ;)

For what? To sit and look at? Lol....

West6550

Quote from: MCS on October 09, 2014, 06:56:42 PM
Crappy frogs in a crappy color only a loouzer would use those bwahahaha

I just picked up one of those planos in the spinnerbait box. Nice boxes.
I have two of those spinnerbait boxes and love em.  So handy for sure!

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 09, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

Yeah. I knew you were gonna take that tip for sure. That's what we do is help each other. Lesson learned.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on October 09, 2014, 07:27:57 PM
For what? To sit and look at? Lol....
Haha... but when the time does come I will be ready... ;)