Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 20, 2014, 11:18:52 AM
Not a new one. Screw that, still not the same quality. Get one like I have. You can get them under $200.00

I like the braided line special or a 50th anniversary..... ;D
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

LMG you ever fish a steez? I am not in the market I just wonder what makes it 200-300 better than a zillion?
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

West6550

Quote from: MCS on October 20, 2014, 11:47:22 AM
LMG you ever fish a steez? I am not in the market I just wonder what makes it 200-300 better than a zillion?
The answer is secret NASA magical technology... atleast I hope lol.  How reels are more than a hundred is insane.  The answer is supply and demand.. but thos 500 reels are just insane.  Unless they have gold pieces or magic gears it makes no sensa.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on October 20, 2014, 11:47:22 AM

Magnesium.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 20, 2014, 12:41:26 PM
Magnesium.

Well shit....Quantum solved that problem for me... lo If I want magnesium I will got that route

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on October 20, 2014, 12:42:13 PM
Well shit....Quantum solved that problem for me... lo If I want magnesium I will got that route

*facepalm*  ~b~
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: West6550 on October 20, 2014, 12:05:54 PM
The answer is secret NASA magical technology... atleast I hope lol.  How reels are more than a hundred is insane.  The answer is supply and demand.. but thos 500 reels are just insane.  Unless they have gold pieces or magic gears it makes no sensa.

I tend to agree....I will stick to 100-200 as my range.....I see no reason to buy a zillion or tour mg or whatever for that much. If so I will look used in the above price range.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 20, 2014, 12:46:22 PM
*facepalm*  ~b~

What!?! did you read that review? tour Mg is saaaaweeet! LOL

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on October 20, 2014, 12:48:29 PM
What!?! did you read that review? tour Mg is saaaaweeet! LOL

:bang

Dark3

All that talk about yo zuri...does it float like traditional mono for top waters

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on October 20, 2014, 02:05:55 PM
All that talk about yo zuri...does it float like traditional mono for top waters

It doesn't float, but it doesn't sink like fluoro.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 20, 2014, 01:32:25 PM
:bang

oH C'Mon...You yourself like the smoke.... ;D ;) 8).....It's ok LMG I was just saying... JDM Tatula ~heart
That is my next one, if ever  lo

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on October 20, 2014, 02:05:55 PM

It suspends LOL I used it recently for topwater a time or two, if you let it sit too long it sinks too much but it isn't horrible.

MCS

LgMouthGambler

I love that commercial. Thanks for the laugh.

West6550

LgMouthGambler

So what does a married man do while the wife is gone? You know it. Crack open a beer, turn on some rock, and......vacuum and swiffer the floors. Lol

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 22, 2014, 06:24:28 PM
So what does a married man do while the wife is gone? You know it. Crack open a beer, turn on some rock, and......vacuum and swiffer the floors. Lol
Lets see how this plays out... your posts should  become more interesting as your evening beverages kick in...lol Remember what you did last time?

LgMouthGambler

Haha. Yeah. 4 rum and Cokes, let's have some fun!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 22, 2014, 06:49:13 PM
Haha. Yeah. 4 rum and Cokes, let's have some fun!
Oh boy!! Here we go.... Weeeeeeee!!!!!

LgMouthGambler

Curado50E #2 on the way to me.

LgMouthGambler

EvolutionTungsten

50e is a sweet reel, love mine. I think maybe the guy I got it from put some new bearings in it, because it really launches!

LgMouthGambler

Decided I am gonna put the Curado50 in place of one of my Chronarch50's. Gonna take the Chronarch and put purple accents on it. Then mount it to a white and black rods.