Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 27, 2014, 10:54:11 AM
Decided I am gonna put the Curado50 in place of one of my Chronarch50's. Gonna take the Chronarch and put purple accents on it. Then mount it to a white and black rods.

White and black rods? What brand/model?
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Pz3

Didnt go fishing yet but picked up a new rod (cheap diawa), live target crank, and  damiki hydras. Bitters baits shop is awesome.

This pic is for you MCS

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Pz3 on October 27, 2014, 12:31:13 PM
Didnt go fishing yet but picked up a new rod (cheap diawa), live target crank, and  damiki hydras. Bitters baits shop is awesome.

This pic is for you MCS

Where is that place at?
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

It is right off 4 in longwood
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

This pic is for you MCS

:o  :o  :o Now I have to go change my pants  :embarassed:

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 27, 2014, 11:16:20 AM
Probably an Abu Veritas.

You surely love you abu rods.....I think that what your saying would look sweet on the Daiwa S rod. It would be interbred japanese fishing perfection  lo

Pz3

First time ive been there MCS. Something about boxes of soft plastics everywhere just makes me feel good lol.

MCS

Quote from: Pz3 on October 27, 2014, 02:42:53 PM
First time ive been there MCS. Something about boxes of soft plastics everywhere just makes me feel good lol.

bet your gonna go back  lo

Pz3

Capt. BassinLou

It looks like an impressive store indeed. It has a BridgeMasters vibe to it.

Reservoir Runner

Bitter's is like a candy store for a bass fisherman. Have been there a couple of times, their plastics work just as well as the uber expensive plastics and the prices are for the working bass fisherman!

MCS

Quote from: Reservoir Runner on October 27, 2014, 03:58:47 PM
Bitter's is like a candy store for a bass fisherman. Have been there a couple of times, their plastics work just as well as the uber expensive plastics and the prices are for the working bass fisherman!

AGREE! I have thrown their uvide(better than zooms has hook slot and thicker tail) flukes, gators and trick worms with success. My buddy loves the muskrat says better than ri because the plastic gives more action. The colors are second to none too

Dark3

This pic is for you MCS

Holy plastics!

LgMouthGambler

Guess what just happened? Yup, Zillion and Champion combined. Good bye Lews Super Duty, going up for sale.

Pz3

I just looked at so many high end rods and reels today.... im blown away with ideas of things I want. Income tax time im getting one serious rig.

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 27, 2014, 08:38:41 PM
Guess what just happened? Yup, Zillion and Champion combined. Good bye Lews Super Duty, going up for sale.

Dude that thing is a beauty!

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 27, 2014, 08:38:41 PM

Ooooooh aaaaaah  :o what model champ is that?

LgMouthGambler

MCS

West6550

MCS

West6550

MCS

Quote from: West6550 on October 28, 2014, 06:35:48 AM
No.

Ok.

Thank you.

lo

I have always been sorta tempted by them because the price is right but the white blinds me. I heard the new ones are less beefy and more true to ratings.

West6550

The old ones were beefy and so sensitive.  I'm not lying when I say I wish I would have bought 2 of them instead of the Dobyns Savvy I have.  Because they are more sensitive and have more back bone.