Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Geebus. That's what 2 tuned E series that are mint get you. 😉
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Me and the bird are chilling and drinking a beer. All while watching The Simpsons.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 07, 2014, 07:41:40 PM
Geebus. That's what 2 tuned E series that are mint get you. 😉

Mint...that's what you go by on the streets...always figured you a cinnamon bwahahaha  ~roflmao
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 07, 2014, 07:52:54 PM
Me and the bird are chilling and drinking a beer. All while watching The Simpsons.

I watched wreck it Ralph and drank some pumpkin head  ~beer~ with my ham n taters.
Whats the number one rule if hero's duty? I dunno, No cuts no butts no coconuts (you should take heed of that one LMG)  lo
Here's one for you dark....why did the soldier flush the toilet?......say why
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Pz3

Because hes usually has to burn his crap in a barrel with diesel fuel..........

That was my experience anyways. Flush it because I can!

MCS

No silly  ~b~ Because it was his doodie  ~roflmao  ~roflmao

MCS

Can't wait til this comes out!   ~beer~ com pie!  lo

LgMouthGambler

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 07, 2014, 09:27:27 PM
No silly  ~b~ Because it was his doodie  ~roflmao  ~roflmao
Your stupid haha

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

There is soo much boat traffic today.

LgMouthGambler

Dark3

I here ya bro. Im about to slug some beers and play the xbox one. I have no reason to get up early since my boat is half broken down for the move. Those pics look nice. Its all dreary and the trees are bare here. It snowed yesterday

LgMouthGambler

Sorry to hear about the snow. Lol

MCS

Well I got a jig tied onto this 735 since it looks like everyone else hates the thing too.
No school Monday so get to fish mon and tue. I am serious contemplating cutting the jig and going with a why knot and 1/2 oz. got two nights to sleep on it. One thing fo sho is the spinnerbait is gonna get thrown on the 734......this place is "woops"ing dead, y'all meet up at the classic and it's been crickets ever since. Guess we all are busy though I know I am.

Dark3

You want me to sell it for you?

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 08, 2014, 06:34:37 PM
You want me to sell it for you?

You offering to buy??? hahaha I am sorta being sarcastic. It will work out man
Thanks. I am gonna use it in the mean time and see if it grows on me.

Dark3

No no. Not me. I already have the 745 and 734 to cover those bases but I would have been interested not long ago when I was rockin the denalis. Those were good rods but I always secretly mIssed and regreted selling my dobyns

LgMouthGambler

Figures, as soon as I pull into the Bass Pro parking lot it starts to rain hard.

Dark3

I just dropped some of my last bit of play coinage on about 20 LC baits. Sammys, pointers, SBs, and D10s and also a couple jackall Girons in the sparkle shad color.

Im on the fence about buying line. I know what I want (fc sniper, suffix seige, and sunline fx2 braid) but I gotta figure out if im gonna fish when i get there or wait till like march. The latter obviously blows

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on November 09, 2014, 12:23:58 PM
I just dropped some of my last bit of play coinage on about 20 LC baits. Sammys, pointers, SBs, and D10s and also a couple jackall Girons in the sparkle shad color.

Im on the fence about buying line. I know what I want (fc sniper, suffix seige, and sunline fx2 braid) but I gotta figure out if im gonna fish when i get there or wait till like march. The latter obviously blows

Dark it does seriously sound like your opening a small tackle shop.   lo

Capt. BassinLou

Well.... the more I use this reel, the more that its just not doing it for me. LMG, worked on it, and he did  an awesome job, but the time is quickly approaching where I will be unloading my last Abu reel. The STX is just not cutting it for my taste. What to pick.... what to pick.... that's the reel question now. (Ha.. ha.. see what I did there).

Dark3

Whatcha gonna use it for....

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 12:29:43 PM
Well.... the more I use this reel, the more that its just not doing it for me. LMG, worked on it, and he did  an awesome job, but the time is quickly approaching where I will be unloading my last Abu reel. The STX is just not cutting it for my taste. What to pick.... what to pick.... that's the reel question now. (Ha.. ha.. see what I did there).
Grab a Lew's!