Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

You need a 50E in your collection.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 09, 2014, 01:33:58 PM
You need a 50E in your collection.
You read my mind... lol... i was just about to post, i need a 50E. Decisions...decisions. .... lol

West6550

Capt. BassinLou

Just communicated with Ron, when the time comes he can work his magic on the 50E if I decide to go down that route.

On a side note, keep Ron in your thoughts tomorrow. He is having surgery tomorrow.

Dark3

Dont you hate when you order something, THEN read negative reviews. First apparently the girons are not so great and i accidently ordered squarebills in 1.5 and i meant for 2.5. Im gonna have to get a hold of them when they open back up

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 02:20:31 PM
Just communicated with Ron, when the time comes he can work his magic on the 50E if I decide to go down that route.

On a side note, keep Ron in your thoughts tomorrow. He is having surgery tomorrow.
The 50e is a pretty solid choice reguardless of the twchnique. Also the guy that LMG bought the last one from still have the other. I think he tolde he would do 130. Then tbere is the scorp for 70 more from japan

Dark3

I meant to say MIGHT still have the other

MCS

I will just stay out of this convo while yall talk about crap reels like 50Es, lews and abus. When y'all wake up and start looking at some daiwa or quantums then maybe I will speak to y'all.  8)  ~shade  ~roflmao
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 03:41:23 PM
I will just stay out of this convo while yall talk about crap reels like 50Es, lews and abus. When y'all wake up and start looking at some daiwa or quantums then maybe I will speak to y'all.  8)  ~shade  ~roflmao
Hmmmm......if i am not mistaken, you own one of those crap reels that a good friend gifted you for your bday last year. Who was that again?

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 04:00:40 PM
Hmmmm......if i am not mistaken, you own one of those crap reels that a good friend gifted you for your bday last year. Who was that again?

Hahaha. I was referring mostly to the hideous and overrated 50E
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
Ah.... i see.

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 04:24:30 PM
Hey the scorp is beautiful

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 09, 2014, 04:46:23 PM
Hey the scorp is beautiful

One of the better looking She-man-o reels think it might get hank baskets attention.  ~roflmao
(Wife controls the mote while I surf these forums engaged in useless banter)  ::)

Capt. BassinLou

Ok... so I am really doing this. The Abu STX is posted on BBC. Let's see what happens.

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 05:16:33 PM
Ok... so I am really doing this. The Abu STX is posted on BBC. Let's see what happens.

Good for you Lou, maybe you can get your first daiwa.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 05:31:46 PM
Good for you Lou, maybe you can get your first daiwa.

Thank you, and that's not going to happen. I am on a budget. Since it was basically raining all day i spent the day researching. I have narrowed down my choices to 2 reels. One question to the Shimano crowd. Is the 50E highest speed 6.4:1?

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 05:43:27 PM
Thank you, and that's not going to happen. I am on a budget. Since it was basically raining all day i spent the day researching. I have narrowed down my choices to 2 reels. One question to the Shimano crowd. Is the 50E highest speed 6.4:1?

~b~ smh bro you just gotta know were and what to look for....but I know this is a pointless, lesson learned.  Enjoy your 50e  ::)

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 05:57:29 PM
~b~ smh bro you just gotta know were and what to look for....but I know this is a pointless, lesson learned.  Enjoy your 50e  ::)
Where did you read i committed to a Shimano...lol.. there is another contender.

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 06:03:23 PM
Where did you read i committed to a Shimano...lol.. there is another contender.

I see your heart  :surrender: turning black over the last few months  :help:

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 09, 2014, 06:11:15 PM
I see your heart  :surrender: turning black over the last few months  :help:
Lol!!! What do you mean? I really don't get what your saying.

Dark3

Lol..because your thinking too hard hahaha

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 06:25:23 PM
Lol!!! What do you mean? I really don't get what your saying.

With a soul as black as coal  ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 09, 2014, 05:43:27 PM

It's the only speed. Unless you get a Core.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.