Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 11, 2014, 05:36:05 PM
They are not saught after reels unfortunately. It may take some time before the right person comes along and buys it.

I am not to concerned if I don't unload it. Xmas is coming up soon and my clients always gift me extra $$ anyways. I'll pick up a new reel then. Who knows... I might just pick up a new combo, I have time. We'll see.

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2014, 05:46:11 PM
I am not to concerned if I don't unload it. Xmas is coming up soon and my clients always gift me extra $$ anyways. I'll pick up a new reel then. Who knows... I might just pick up a new combo or gift the STX,  I have time. We'll see.
Clients?? Are you a jiggalo?? Lol

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on November 11, 2014, 05:48:45 PM
Clients?? Are you a jiggalo?? Lol

Nope... but thanks for in advertently stirring up that topic again. Now the two knuckleheads are going to have field day. Thanks Dark..  :fishy

ccr425

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2014, 05:54:17 PM
Nope... but thanks for in advertently stirring up that topic again. Now the two knuckleheads are going to have field day. Thanks Dark..  :fishy
Lol.~bu

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2014, 05:46:53 PM
$130 TYD.
No thanks. Not a bad deal though.  I just don't care for the handles on them or I would grab it up.

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on November 11, 2014, 06:08:29 PM
No thanks. Not a bad deal though.  I just don't care for the handles on them or I would grab it up.

But you can put a Lews handle on it since they are the same reels and all.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2014, 05:54:17 PM
I wanna know....

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 11, 2014, 06:12:28 PM
To be honest I got my Lews Tournament Pro for $137 on ebay new....  I used to fish circle style Abu's. I just prefer how comfortable the Lew's are and at a awesome price.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 11, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

Not that I'm trying to sell this reel on you WEST, but LMG is right, you can change the grips easily.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on November 11, 2014, 06:16:10 PM
To be honest I got my Lews Tournament Pro for $137 on ebay new....  I used to fish circle style Abu's. I just prefer how comfortable the Lew's are and at a awesome price.

I also have a couple a LEWS and they are comfortable reels. A TTpro for $137 is a great find.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on November 11, 2014, 06:13:55 PM
I wanna know....

One knuckle head already responded, now the other one will be coming along shortly. i am curious what approach he is going to use this time....  ~roflmao

West6550

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 11, 2014, 06:18:44 PM
I also have a couple a LEWS and they are comfortable reels. A TTpro for $137 is a great find.
I know.  It took me several weeks to find one that the bid didn't shoot up at the end.  But I was on a budget so the patience paid off :-) It was actually sold by a Sporting goods store that also has a store on ebay.  Worked out great for me.  Also got a Lews speed spool from them for $75 when they were $99 normally.  Both wih free shipping.  But that was when Lew's first came back out a few years back now.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on November 11, 2014, 06:24:58 PM
I know.  It took me several weeks to find one that the bid didn't shoot up at the end.  But I was on a budget so the patience paid off :-) It was actually sold by a Sporting goods store that also has a store on ebay.  Worked out great for me.  Also got a Lews speed spool from them for $75 when they were $99 normally.  Both wih free shipping.  But that was when Lew's first came back out a few years back now.

I know of a couple on-line retailers that sell TTpro's and the new LFT's for $149. If your patient and look around there can be some surprise deals around.

Dark3

Wake up guys!! I just slammed a monster!! Nobody is sleeping tonight bwahaha, pms and notifications will begin

Dark3

Anybody that got a pm from me, it probly came through messed up. Not sure what is wrong with it right now. Ill hollar at you guys tomorrow upon rising from my coma

Capt. BassinLou

Now i am curious..... which special people received Dark's "special pm's" this should be interesting.... lol!!

LgMouthGambler

West6550

So I found this last night at work.

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 12, 2014, 04:19:42 AM
Now i am curious..... which special people received Dark's "special pm's" this should be interesting.... lol!!
Sorry to let you down, it wasnt anything exciting just some info on bearings that the link was messed up. I didnt actually harass anybody haha. Im going to bed now!

Dark3

Quote from: West6550 on November 12, 2014, 05:27:42 AM

So I found this last night at work.
Well one thing is certain. In theory it should have fish lol

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on November 12, 2014, 07:10:50 AM
Well one thing is certain. In theory it should have fish lol

Nope. It wont. Its the Greenland/Iceland theory. lol

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on November 12, 2014, 07:09:28 AM
Sorry to let you down, it wasnt anything exciting just some info on bearings that the link was messed up. I didnt actually harass anybody haha. Im going to bed now!
Aww.... man, i thought it was going to be an epic post. LMG is known to do those from time to time. Lol!!

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 12, 2014, 07:15:05 AM
Nope. It wont. Its the Greenland/Iceland theory. lol
Ive been to both countries and Ill just say they are both icy lol. When I was in iceland it was certainly not green