Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

I got mine on pre order. One word EPIC

Dark3

Quote from: ccr425 on November 12, 2014, 05:27:35 PM
Christmas came early. Lol.
Turning over my gear this year has been like christmas after christmas lol. I should have another box show up tomorrow. Since im moving and sold my house i had a bunch of stuff to sell ie..mower, snowblower, small barn, ect ect plus sold all the gear i had which funded  all the stuff plus some

Dark3

This place has been dead ever since MCS punked LMG LOL. You guys need to get your priorities right. Work always comes second to everything

LgMouthGambler

Just had a waiting room full of morons this morning.  ~b~
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 13, 2014, 09:21:41 AM
This place has been dead ever since MCS punked LMG LOL. You guys need to get your priorities right. Work always comes second to everything

ESPECIALLY fishing ~gf
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

LgMouthGambler

One lazy Sunday morning the wife and I were quiet and thoughtful, sitting around the breakfast table when I said to her
unexpectedly,

"When I die, I want you to sell all my fishing stuff, immediately."

"Now why would you want me to do something like that?" she asked.

"I figure a woman as fine as yourself would eventually remarry and I don't want some other azzhole using my fishing stuff."

She looked at me intently and said:

"What makes you think I'd marry another azzhole?"
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

West6550

Here I'll get it started..lol

Shimano sucks, Dobyns suck, and Speed worms rule.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on November 13, 2014, 01:23:23 PM
Here I'll get it started..lol

Shimano sucks, Dobyns suck, and Speed worms rule.

Now we know he is bored. Lewsers, always hating. 8)

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 13, 2014, 01:26:22 PM
Now we know he is bored. Lewsers, always hating. 8)
Lmao I'm winning this month so far lol... ignore that my reel was a BPS PQ on that rig lmao

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on November 13, 2014, 01:28:23 PM
Lmao I'm winning this month so far lol... ignore that my reel was a BPS PQ on that rig lmao

I see that. I really haven't had much opportunity to fish this month. The days that I have had were just crap conditions. Maybe Sunday. Good job with the speed worms. Where is MCS? ::)

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on November 13, 2014, 01:32:29 PM
I see that. I really haven't had much opportunity to fish this month. The days that I have had were just crap conditions. Maybe Sunday. Good job with the speed worms. Where is MCS? ::)

Working and other stuff didn't you get my text this morning for Lou. I need a few  ~beer~ gonna be a long month or two
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 13, 2014, 02:29:34 PM
Working and other stuff didn't you get my text this morning for Lou. I need a few  ~beer~ gonna be a long month or two

LMG was probably dealing with the "morons" when you were communicating with me.  lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 13, 2014, 02:38:51 PM
LMG was probably dealing with the "morons" when you were communicating with me.  lo

This.....

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on November 13, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

Oh I thought he was talking about me  lo

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: MCS on November 13, 2014, 02:58:36 PM
Oh I thought he was talking about me  lo
Lol... LMG will call you something else before he will call you a moron.... lol....

West6550

Well I got the Xbox One so in my wifes words "all the house stuff to be done just got pushed back huh" lolol

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on November 13, 2014, 03:23:04 PM
Well I got the Xbox One so in my wifes words "all the house stuff to be done just got pushed back huh" lolol

Geez. You could have bought a really nice fishing reel with that. Think about it, you could of finally got yourself a real reel.  ~shade

Dark3

Quote from: West6550 on November 13, 2014, 03:23:04 PM
Did you see the video i posted tge link to

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on November 13, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
Did you see the video i posted tge link to

No requires me to sign in? Is not the Kim k pics like on bbc is it? lol

Dark3

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on November 13, 2014, 05:42:54 PM
No requires me to sign in? Is not the Kim k pics like on bbc is it? lol
All you have to do is follow the path of least resistance. It wont have you sign in just sais hit button to verify you are 18 or older.

LgMouthGambler

Just got done washing camo truck.

Dark3

Dark3

You guys are probly just beginning to be discusted with my frivolous tackle hoarding. Ill spare you guys from now on sorry lol

ccr425

No worries! I enjoy pics of everyone's gear. EVEN THE LEW'S CROWD....... :shocking: