Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on December 05, 2014, 03:18:08 PM
Scratch that. I just realized the swept hawgs are only 59. I was thinking the straights were 50 and the swepts were like a 100 so nevermind, I dont need to cheap up the zonda. Im pretty sure it souldnt come as a suprise that im trying to save a penny if you recall the thousands and thousands I spent this year on gear and tackle.

I forgive you.  8)
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Dark3

Supplies for the fancy smancy rod rack
No, i didnt pay that much lol. 70 percent off. Had to give my wife a say on those hooks since there going inside

Pferox

Nice hooks, ummmm where are those things in the gold and white package going to be mounted??   ~roflmao
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

ccr425

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 05, 2014, 02:18:26 PM
Lol!! I AM A BAD INFLUENCE!! ROTFL!! Dude my reel only cost $150. I could have bought probably 3 Ch50's for that 1 reel you got!! Btw... sweet reel. Your 2nd one right?
Lou, you're in denial! Admission is the first step of recovery.......

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ccr425 on December 05, 2014, 03:56:18 PM
Lou, you're in denial! Admission is the first step of recovery.......
Lol!!

ccr425

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 05, 2014, 04:02:22 PM
Lol!!
I went in to buy the 50e today, but couldn't turn down the deal that was offered on the XG.  ~b~

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ccr425 on December 05, 2014, 04:12:28 PM
I went in to buy the 50e today, but couldn't turn down the deal that was offered on the XG.  ~b~
That must have been one heckuva of a deal!!

ccr425

West6550

ccr425

Ummmm wrong thread. This is the Shimano thread now. The sleeping thread is in another forum......... Lol

West6550

So it appears.. I just woke up and this is making me wanna go back to sleep and suffer nightmares or go throw up.

Dark3

Quote from: Pferox on December 05, 2014, 03:51:38 PM
Nice hooks, ummmm where are those things in the gold and white package going to be mounted??   ~roflmao
LOL. In my mouth and ultimately my grave lmao

Pz3

Here I am feeling special because I bought every color UV Speed worm on the shelf. Lol.

ccr425

I may give the old speed worm a try tomorrow. Taking my dad with me and giving him his new to him rod/reel combo.  ~cf

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Pz3 on December 05, 2014, 09:17:57 PM
Here I am feeling special because I bought every color UV Speed worm on the shelf. Lol.

Gonna throw every one of the colors at them? lol
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Pferox

Quote from: Dark3 on December 05, 2014, 05:47:01 PM
LOL. In my mouth and ultimately my grave lmao

It caught my eye, cause it is my brand.  ~roflmao

Hey West, are you still in Polk County and fishing the Winter Haven Chain?
"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

Dark3

We need another car. It might be a '08 hyabusa with 4k on the odom for 7500

Still on the fence. I love the fronts but hate the azz ends.
I sold my ZX10R last year and wish I hadnt. I miss that green monster

Dark3

Pz3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 06, 2014, 05:56:22 AM
Gonna throw every one of the colors at them? lol

something like that.

LgMouthGambler

West6550

Quote from: Pferox on December 06, 2014, 08:24:58 AM
It caught my eye, cause it is my brand.  ~roflmao

Hey West, are you still in Polk County and fishing the Winter Haven Chain?
Yes still over here. Ain't fished the chain in a while though.

Pferox

I haven't heard any reports that way from my buddy Mark.  His wife got sick and is now disabled, I think he gave his boat back, so, poor guy hasn't wet a line in a while from what I understand.

West6550

Quote from: Pferox on December 06, 2014, 06:36:28 PM
I haven't heard any reports that way from my buddy Mark.  His wife got sick and is now disabled, I think he gave his boat back, so, poor guy hasn't wet a line in a while from what I understand.
That sucks. I have no problem letting him fish with me sometime.  I fish in this area just haven't hit the chain in a while.

Pferox

Thanks, I'll let him know, he is pretty proud and stubborn like I am so don't be surprised if I can't get him to go.