Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark3

I ordered a couple MORE things today lol. Im actually done now tho. Got x large flambeau tackle bag, some cork sealer, a net for the boat (promar) and 3 huddleston weedless shads

Dark3

When I was ordering the swimbaits I remembered about the net

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 09, 2014, 03:16:16 PM
When I was ordering the swimbaits I remembered about the net
So much for being done getting stuff... lol

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 09, 2014, 03:22:21 PM
So much for being done getting stuff... lol
I really am now. Sad story about my other net. The highway gods have it now along with one of my pfd

Dark3

Has anybody have any actual useful advice about the cork sealer ive never used it. The only reason im gonna is to keep tge cork from falling apart over time cuz im good at keeping them clean anyway. I know LMG said you just need a little bit

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 09, 2014, 03:25:42 PM
Has anybody have any actual useful advice about the cork sealer ive never used it. The only reason im gonna is to keep tge cork from falling apart over time cuz im good at keeping them clean anyway. I know LMG said you just need a little bit
LMG i think is the only one that i know of that uses corksealer. I know i don't, i like the all natural look... lol...

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 09, 2014, 03:40:29 PM
LMG i think is the only one that i know of that uses corksealer. I know i don't, i like the all natural look... lol...

But I am sure LMG will talk you into to it sooner or later  lo .....that guy is a bad influence stay away  >:D
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Dark3

Well I have so much invested in the set of sticks, and as much as I love dobyn rods I have had issues with the cork.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 09, 2014, 03:47:54 PM
Well I have so much invested in the set of sticks, and as much as I love dobyn rods I have had issues with the cork.
Understandable. So far my 2 dobyn's have had 0 cork issues.

Dark3

Nothing major just a split or small chunk here or there with use.

Dark3

I think ill go order my spinnerbait i won

Dark3

I chose the 1-1/2 oz magnum spinner bait, tandem, threadfin shad. Cant wait to take it and a swimbait out for a trophy hunt

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 09, 2014, 04:19:54 PM
I chose the 1-1/2 oz magnum spinner bait, tandem, threadfin shad. Cant wait to take it and a swimbait out for a trophy hunt
Cool... big spinnerbaits catch very nice bass. Enjoy!

Dark3

I spy cheap JDM reels. Zonda 68 new for 180 wow. I paid 340 haha. No box or paperwork tho straight from megabass outlet. Many other stupid cheap reels too

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 09, 2014, 04:42:19 PM
I spy cheap JDM reels. Zonda 68 new for 180 wow. I paid 340 haha. No box or paperwork tho straight from megabass outlet. Many other stupid cheap reels too
So much for i am really done spending  $$ that's twice in a day!! Lol!! Dark you need bait monkey counseling...

Dark3

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 09, 2014, 04:44:32 PM
So much for i am really done spending  $$ that's twice in a day!! Lol!! Dark you need bait monkey counseling...
NoNo!! Lol I am not buying crap I just stumbled on that somewhere else and had to share even ip79r is like 30 or 40 percent off with no box but from factory. Shoot i will get my next reel from there and try to buy someones box lol

Dark3

I still need to tune the two reels I bought not to long ago before I consider any new additions

LgMouthGambler

Lous new toy is tuned and upgraded.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 09, 2014, 08:02:43 PM
Lous new toy is tuned and upgraded.
Nice!! Thanks man. You work fast...lol.

Dark3

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 09, 2014, 08:18:42 PM
  Nice!! Thanks man. You work fast...lol.

50's are easy. Plus it's new, so, not much to clean up.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Gambler guy Garrett Rocamora showing off the Power-Pole Shallow Water Anchor Micro on a tin boat! Dig the Gambler shirt Garrett! #gamblerlures #bassfishing #represent   

"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

MCS

^^^ just for you dark....cuz Mr. Dinky Doo can't do this in his puddle puppy lo lo lo

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 09, 2014, 08:57:00 PM
50's are easy. Plus it's new, so, not much to clean up.
So basically Lou he is saying he opened the side.. put in his "special sauce" and sealed it back lol

Cool about fishing with a pro. Let me know where you guys go! Oh and good luck! (~whispers under breath "jinx")

LgMouthGambler

Looks like I am going to drive up Saturday January 3rd and stay in Lake Wales at wife's grandfathers house, then meet up with Chad on the 4th. A good way to kick off the new year. Lol