Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

This is a test pic guys... sorry. I need to test somewhere. Lol...

Dark3

Got the new net from promar. Its gotta be tge best 29 dollar net out there

LgMouthGambler

Yeah, Zazu drinks beer with her Daddy.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MCS

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 11, 2014, 06:39:05 PM
Yeah, Zazu drinks beer with her Daddy.

Couple of bird brains lo ........birds of a feather lo
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

ccr425

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 11, 2014, 04:33:33 PM
This is a test pic guys... sorry. I need to test somewhere. Lol...

Looking good! ::)

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: MCS on December 11, 2014, 06:47:28 PM
Couple of bird brains lo ........birds of a feather lo

This is how we roll.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Bigwrench

Quote from: West6550 on December 11, 2014, 09:03:00 AM
Wife got me a GoPro for Christmas and gave to me early so I could fish with it on my time off this month :-)
Which model did you get , White ? That's one heck of a deal even if it is. And for sure if its the silver or black that's even better lol. I got the white last year was $179 iirc. Get extra batteries, large capacity micro SD card  and floaty backpack. 
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

West6550

Quote from: Bigwrench on December 11, 2014, 07:51:07 PM
Which model did you get , White ? That's one heck of a deal even if it is. And for sure if its the silver or black that's even better lol. I got the white last year was $179 iirc. Get extra batteries, large capacity micro SD card  and floaty backpack.
Just the new Hero. It's not colored. It's the cheapest model. $179 normally.

I'm excited about it.

West6550

The picture I just saw of LMG on Facebook.... I need a mind eraser from Men in Black... my eyes!!! My eyes!!!!

Bigwrench

Quote from: West6550 on December 11, 2014, 09:54:46 PM
The picture I just saw of LMG on Facebook.... I need a mind eraser from Men in Black... my eyes!!! My eyes!!!!
I spy what you spied lol
Stop by the Garage and let me know if you have Maintenance issues that you need assistance with.

LgMouthGambler

Hey, what do you want? The manager of the Ale House bet that we wouldn't do it to drink for free on Ladies Night. Man, what you will do to prove a point and drink for free all night. I will tell you that we had every girl in that joint with us that night. lol.  ~beer~

Dark3

LgMouthGambler

Pferox

I missed that pic, maybe it was a good thing.  ~shade

"If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in bed with a mosquito" - African Proverb.  Jim

LgMouthGambler

LgMouthGambler

Capt. BassinLou

Looking and admiring the outside again huh?!?!?  lo

Dark3

The 2.99 sale on the house reel covers is killing me. It wouldn't hurt to cover my curados

Dark3

Especially with free shipping

Dark3

Oh nevermind, not free shipping

MCS

Quote from: Dark3 on December 12, 2014, 03:26:59 PM
The 2.99 sale on the house reel covers is killing me. It wouldn't hurt to cover my curados
Try a brown paper bag lo lo
Lol those reels are butter-faces lo lo
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Pz3

Nothing beats fishing on a giraffe.

Capt. BassinLou

Well... my son's fall baseball season is over. Unfortunately they lost in semifinals series but won 1 game out of a 3 game series. This was his first season playing and he was recognized has the most improved player. He was beaming from ear to ear. Now i have a month or so of breathing room before the spring season starts.

Pz3