Florida Fishbooking 2014

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 19, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MCS

Quote from: Bassinlou on December 16, 2014, 09:03:16 AM

My tapatalk update notification has arrived. Do i do it?

hahaha, I am running an old iPhone that has an error updating the main operating system so I get to use the old versions of all the apps.  lo 8) Stuck in the past might not be a bad thing. tho I hardly use my phone to access anything other than email and ffb
Romans 1:16    2 Corinthians 5:17     3 John 1:4
"I'm sorry. I'm not very tolerant when it comes to the liberals who complain about everything." Mike Ditka
"I'd like to know why well-educated idiots keep apologizing for lazy and complaining people who think the world owes them a living." John Wayne

Capt. BassinLou

Updating is an option, i am fine with the previous version. I'll let you guys sort it out first before  i  update. ;)

LgMouthGambler

It's not bad. I can put my subscribed topics in home page.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

I went ahead and updated tapatalk. Now i have to get familiarized again.

Dark3

Quote from: MCS on December 16, 2014, 07:59:15 AM
Cool man, sweet bike....I dig that helmet too. You see the anniv. edition at the dealer? Anything special about it?
No same bike diff color. My bike is actually a limeted edition as well. And testing.......

Dark3

Good it worked. When I first joined the forum I was "BassBone" then I had my name changed to what it is now. When the update happened it wanted to log me in as bassbone1 whuch never existed with the 1. I deleted tapatalk, reinstalled it, and signed in using Facebook which got me back on track. Its all good now minus the more challenging viewing/scrollling of the timeline if you know what I mean

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: Dark3 on December 16, 2014, 06:12:16 PM
Good it worked. When I first joined the forum I was "BassBone" then I had my name changed to what it is now. When the update happened it wanted to log me in as bassbone1 whuch never existed with the 1. I deleted tapatalk, reinstalled it, and signed in using Facebook which got me back on track. Its all good now minus the more challenging viewing/scrollling of the timeline if you know what I mean
Yeah... that timeline thing is weird. Lol..

West6550

I just click on "participated" cause these are always near the top.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on December 16, 2014, 07:23:33 PM
I just click on "participated" cause these are always near the top.

It's "subscribe", duh. Lol

It's a really good feature that you can click an icon and pull up your subscribed topics. Makes getting to Fishbooking and Bragging Rights a lot easier.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

West6550

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 16, 2014, 07:31:32 PM
It's "subscribe", duh. Lol

It's a really good feature that you can click an icon and pull up your subscribed topics. Makes getting to Fishbooking and Bragging Rights a lot easier.
Yea I used to do that. But got tired of the notifications.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: West6550 on December 16, 2014, 07:53:28 PM
Yea I used to do that. But got tired of the notifications.

That's how I try and keep up with you tards. Lol

Dark3

Imsurancr companies dont like the word hyabusa.., 16 years of motorcycle licence, squeaky clean record, MSF basic and sport bike course qualified, 32 years old, no insurance claim ever= 30 bucks a month total loss full collision on the ninja 1000, 120 bucks a month with 230 down for the busa

West6550

Insurance is nothing but a scam.

LgMouthGambler

If you don't have payments all you need is PIP and Liability.

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 17, 2014, 04:06:17 AM
If you don't have payments all you need is PIP and Liability.
Thanks, i regularly buy $16,000 motorcycles cash.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on December 17, 2014, 05:43:45 AM
Thanks, i regularly buy $16,000 motorcycles cash.

Come on money bags, we all know what you do. Lol.

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 17, 2014, 05:44:42 AM
Come on money bags, we all know what you do. Lol.
Haha, bags of debt maybe

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Dark3 on December 17, 2014, 05:45:29 AM
Haha, bags of debt maybe

At least your gas mileage will be good. Lol.

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 17, 2014, 05:46:02 AM
At least your gas mileage will be good. Lol.
Barely, its 200 horsepower bike that takes premium gas only. I think on a good day you can get 35mpg. I bet one of those 250 crotch non-rockets probly gets 60 mpg

LgMouthGambler

The Wife still having a hard time on what to get me. I just told her to go to TW and order me a Lexa100 that's on sale. I will give that reel a shot for the price. Make a good beater.

Dark3

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on December 17, 2014, 11:07:58 AM
The Wife still having a hard time on what to get me. I just told her to go to TW and order me a Lexa100 that's on sale. I will give that reel a shot for the price. Make a good beater.
Thats cool. Ive been eyeing that reel for some time too. Its gotta be hard to beat for the money. If yoy see any negative reviews on the quality or longevity of the internals, dont forget you can always change parts out for cheap like brass gears and such. Its actually a very good looking reel right off the bat. Kinda a poor man steez

LgMouthGambler

Yeah, I figure for the sale price it's definitely worth it.

West6550

LMG getting another reel..... shocker lol

Don't worry I haven't bought a rod or reel in over a year and a half.... (cough) I did buy two boats... lmao

ccr425

Finally got my Senko rod. I'm gonna try fishing them with braid. How does 40lb sound? Should I use a leader with braid?

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: ccr425 on December 18, 2014, 04:32:54 PM
Finally got my Senko rod. I'm gonna try fishing them with braid. How does 40lb sound? Should I use a leader with braid?
Sooooo???? What did you get? 40lb braid is fine, that's exactly what i am throwing. It doesn't dig like 30lb has a tendency to do. If you need to use a leader, so be it. 12lb yozuri leader compliments the braid. Just don't do a crazy hook set. Enjoy the new rod!!