Bass Fishing SECRETS!! fun ones.

Started by Hobious, December 24, 2023, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hobious

I am pretty much an open-book.  but there is one special soft plastic I absolutely smoked the LMB for 2023.  this plastic is so good, I kid you not, I didnt finish a single bag of my beloved Yamamoto Senkos.  in a year!!  I usually go thru so many Senkos. 

I haven't even told my friends.  I put a couple packs into a gift for a friend..the gift isn't the bait themselves, it is letting them know WHAT the bait is, that is the gift.  haha...I haven't given it to him yet, and I still might not. 

I kicked their butts this year.  every outing together, I out caught them.  secrets..I am not good keeping them, but this one is so juicy, my lips have been CIA level silent.  hahahha..

Capt. BassinLou

The senko. Yep, that's my good friend's secret weapon bait. Deadly in his hands. I'm left scratching my head most of the time when he's on a hot catching streak.

Smallie_Stalker

I have 2 modifications I make to all my treble hook baits that have really helped me keep the fish from throwing the bait a huge majority of the time.

Some baits don't let me do mod #1 out of the box so I have to actually do some surgery to them but it is worth it in the long run. Ruined a lot of good and sometimes expensive baits in learning to do it though.

The mods are so subtle that even when people fish with me and use my baits they don't notice anything different. It's kinda fun.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire