Year in Review

Started by FlatsNBay, December 30, 2023, 08:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatsNBay

As some of you know I keep track of my fishing trips on fishswami.com. It's a great way to remember each trip and Fish Swami allows you to add a big narrative in your report. I love going back to reflect about my fishing trips.

As a bonus, Fish Swami tabulates all kinds of information and spits out a report almost about any category that you can think of such as most successful months, time of day, weather conditions and all kinds of other categories.

My top 5 productive baits for the year in order were:

1 Jerkbait
2 Spinnerbait
3 Ned rig
4 Stick Worm
5 Speed Worm

I fished 26 different locations and 21 different patterns. My average catch per hour fished was 2.5.

Biggest largemouth for the year: I was fortunate to be able to catch several 6 pounders.

Biggest smallmouth: 5 lbs. 4 oz (personal best).

Favorite day: Everglades fishing with Capt. Lou. We caught over 100 peacocks and bass. It was epic. I still can't stop smiling thinking about that trip.

Donald Garner

Flats, tks for sharing that website with us.  I've saved it and hopefully I'll be able to use it this coming New Year  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Captsteve

Me too

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Steve
Headed for the Lake

bassmedic46

A bad day fishing is better then a good day at work. Take a kid fishing

big g

Flats thanks for the report.  Very interesting you keep such records of all your trips.  Great job!
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Bigbass201

Impressed by your attention to detail and keeping records. 
R & J Bass Fishing Videos

https://rumble.com/c/c-364035

Smallie_Stalker

If I fished more often I would definitely use that site!!!

Question for you Flats - Does the site allow you to create an offline backup of your data ?

I used to keep a pretty detailed hand written log of all my fishing trips. Then when I got into database programming I created an electronic version. I could generate reports but I never made them as detailed as that.

I will be saving that site just in case things change for the better fishing wise

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

FlatsNBay

I don't think that you can save it in an offline backup but I'm not all that great with techy stuff. I know that they are saved in the cloud.