Lews Team Lite First Shipment Received Today

Started by Pacific NW Ron, October 01, 2014, 05:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific NW Ron

We received our first shipment of the New Team Lews Lite reels today.  Limited number and many are already sold.  These are all Right Hand.  Call, Email or PM me for more information on the Lews Team Lite reels.
Hurry, going fast.
Ron 360-755-0665

The Team Lew's® Lite baitcast reel features Lew's® all-new LFS (Lighter, Faster, Stronger) frame platform built around a one-piece die-cast aluminum skeletal frame with lightweight but strong Carbon C45 side plates. Achieving a weight of only 5.7 ounces in a metal reel without using magnesium parts is a testament to the design and materials innovations behind the development of the series.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Brocksdad1

This is not a hobby for me, its a sick addiction. Now my son has the problem...isnt it great!!!

I would like to take this time to thank Bass for biteing my lures and bringing me joy.

Pacific NW Ron

Sorry, These are all right hand.  Posting has been corrected to note that.
The only one that will be available in left hand is the 7.5.  I would have to check with Lews to see if that's available yet.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Canesfan

When I get a few more dollars, need to see what we can do on a new Lews and a new Champion.  Not quite there but close.