Sabrina Adopt a Family Presentation 22 Dec 19 with pictures

Started by Donald Garner, December 22, 2019, 02:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Good afternoon,

To everyone I can't tell you how emotional Sabrina was during this presentation.  She expressed her thankfulness to everyone for this gracious donation.  She was not expecting anything like this at all.  The Elders and their wives to include my wife thanked us for doing this for Sabrina. 

Below are a few pictures that were taken.  We conducted this presentation in our prayer room.  In attendance were my wife and 3 of the elders with their wives.

Sabrina and I.  Explaining to everyone what UltimateBass is and The Adopt a Family event.

Sabrina and I.  Explaining the funds that were in the envelope and the total donation raised

Sabrina overfilled with emotions.

Sabrina thanking one of the Elders.

In closing this donation (total amount raised) will pay for Sabrina rent and provide her with funds for food.   It will also help pay some of the utilities for the next 6 months.

Again a heart felt thankyou from Sabrina, the elders and their wives and my wife of the Belton Church of Christ. 

Guys we done a great service for this lady.  I wish you could have been there in person to see the effect this had on her. 

Don

P.S.  She wanted to know where she could get an UltimateBass Jersey?  I'm going to have one made for her.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

apenland01

Very cool, thanks for sharing the pictures.  It always feels good to help others when they need a hand....

Smallie_Stalker

Don, thanks for sharing that with us brother. God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and yours, to Sabrina and to your Church family.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire