New Members Contest April 2020

Started by Lipripper, March 30, 2020, 04:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Quote from: jdepriest on April 19, 2020, 02:34:29 PM
Sign me up
Should be at 5 today!
Thanks
You got it I will put your name in the pot and it will be good till the end of May or until you win whichever one comes first. Good luck and thanks for being a member here with us at Ultimate Bass.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Lipripper

Quote from: jdepriest on April 19, 2020, 02:34:29 PM
Sign me up
Should be at 5 today!
Thanks
I put your name in the pot now give me that post.  ~roflmao

ford4wd08

Sign me up as soon as I hit 5 post. Which should be today!

lorgeron

A little late to the game.  In recent years, I have mostly fished inshore, but looking to get back into freshwater.

Lipripper

Quote from: ford4wd08 on April 21, 2020, 08:44:17 AM
Sign me up as soon as I hit 5 post. Which should be today!
Yelp you have your five post now so let me put your name in the pot and it will be good till the end of May or until you win whichever on comes first. Good luck and thanks for being a member here with us at Ultimate Bass.

Lipripper

Quote from: lorgeron on April 21, 2020, 10:26:46 AM
A little late to the game.  In recent years, I have mostly fished inshore, but looking to get back into freshwater.
You still need 4 more post to get your name in the pot so look around and it shouldn't take you long to get them.  ;D

NerveAngel

Lipripper

Quote from: NerveAngel on April 24, 2020, 03:10:34 PM
Sign me up!
Would be glad to get your name in the pot and you have a couple of hours before the drawing to get your required number of post. That shouldn't take you very long.  ;D

NerveAngel

Quote from: Lipripper on April 24, 2020, 03:46:09 PM
Would be glad to get your name in the pot and you have a couple of hours before the drawing to get your required number of post. That shouldn't take you very long.  ;D

All done!

Lipripper

Quote from: NerveAngel on April 24, 2020, 05:12:54 PM
All done!
You just made it by the skin of your teeth.  lo lo Let me put your name in the pot and it will be good till the end of May or until you win which ever comes first. Ok let me get this ting started.  ;D

Lipripper

All right it's Friday evening so it's time once again for our New Members drawing so good luck to our five members. I put the names in my and mixed them all up and reached in and pulled out our winner for this week and it was ford4wd08 congratulation and I will be sending you a PM soon with instructions on what needs to happen next so we can get your Mr Twister Baits in your hands and thanks for being a member here with us at Ultimate Bass. If you didn't win this time not to worry we will have another drawing next week.  ;D

Smallie_Stalker

Congratulations ford4wd08!  ~c~

Enjoy your new baits.  ~sun
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire