Do we still have the app thingy?

Started by LgMouthGambler, January 16, 2024, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Yeah, yeah. I know.....I'm technically declined ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~roflmao I do mechanical things fellas, not this computer age crap.  ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 16, 2024, 06:52:38 PMYeah, yeah. I know.....I'm technically declined ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~roflmao I do mechanical things fellas, not this computer age crap.  ~roflmao
We now have 2 apps, actually. Tapatalk still exists, and UB also has a mobile version of the site for your smartphones. 

RangerAndBass

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on January 16, 2024, 06:59:17 PM
Quote from: LgMouthGambler on January 16, 2024, 06:52:38 PMYeah, yeah. I know.....I'm technically declined ~roflmao  ~roflmao  ~roflmao I do mechanical things fellas, not this computer age crap.  ~roflmao
We now have 2 apps, actually. Tapatalk still exists, and UB also has a mobile version of the site for your smartphones. 
Hey Lou tell me more about the mobile version or point me where it might be posted elsewhere
thx
Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!

Canesfan

Yes tell us about the app. Searched on the App "app" and it didn't come up.

Capt. BassinLou

UB does not have an app. The site was designed to be easier to navigate if accessed via a smartphone. The site is mobile friendly. But again, it's not an app. Apologies for the confusion.

RangerAndBass

Quote from: Capt. BassinLou on January 27, 2024, 01:53:13 PMUB does not have an app. The site was designed to be easier to navigate if accessed via a smartphone. The site is mobile friendly. But again, it's not an app. Apologies for the confusion.

So there isn't a computer AND a mobile version? The website is just mobile friendly?
Gotcha.
Thanks.
Drinking Rum before noon makes you a Pirate not an alcoholic!